ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a line in a man’s life when he goes from:

“Look at that loser going to a movie/restaraunt by himself! What a loser? Who tf does that?”

To

“Look at that lucky bastard at the movie/restaraunt by himself. What a lucky sumbitch. How does he get to do that?”

I’m not sure when that happens but I think it’s around age 32.

piglet-christopher-robin-3.12.jpg

KENTUCKY OWL WAS PASSED AROUND

No, Chad. You don’t count. Not taking your hot young Bahamian wife with you to breakfast is not the same thing as getting away from your children first thing in the morning on a weekend. I’m sorry but come on man

Yeah but keep in mind that Chad also has a FURBABY.

Reactions: Mashburned
A Shepherdsville man's hibachi is like a south lex man's Mexican restaurant. You know the people by their "American" names and they let you get behind the bar.

Reactions: Brandon Stroud
I'm driving to Charleston for a bachelor party next month and all I really daydream about is the 10 hours of solitude there and back. I may not even listen to music tbh.

-my man. Quiet windscreen time is one of gods gifts.

-as of 1pm i have had 51 phone/text interactions beginning at 630am. 13 different email conversations...and about 10 face to face conversations. Honestly a little less than normal. When I get home I am out of words. Unfortunately (albeit justifiably) this vexes my wife and daughters. Im not sad/mad...im just finished talking for the day. They try to understand...but none of them have penises. The struggle is real, gang.

-the buffet talk led me to lunch at Taj India. Which in turn led to me acting as translator for my bud Balwander and the electrical contractor he is having price replacing some lights in his place...over the phone. How much? ****, Balwander they havent even looked at the job. I negotiated an hourly rate. Good times.

-as of 1pm i have had 51 phone/text interactions beginning at 630am. 13 different email conversations...and about 10 face to face conversations. Honestly a little less than normal. When I get home I am out of words. Unfortunately (albeit justifiably) this vexes my wife and daughters. Im not sad/mad...im just finished talking for the day.
Wish I could "like" this 1000 times.

It's nice that most all of the men here can share what a PITA it can be to be pestered with questions and what not after a long day.

But GD, imagine how quickly @_Chase_ 's wife gets redassed after he gets home?

Baby, where is the wooden spoon? If I buy another spoon, what's the best one? Where do you buy the best spoons? What is the warranty on this spoon? I'm not sure but I'll ask anyway so I'm covered, how do I cut cable and buy a spoon? Wouldn't that mean we cut Internet or is just the cable gone? How do you program a router? What is Tiger's swing speed in a shirt he's worn for 3 hours when it's 80 degrees or less outside? Over 80? When you reset the router and the red light is blinking, should plug in the TV?

Speaking of Alexa, one of my favorite moves that will undoubtedly chap the lass's ass something awful is when she asks me what I consider a stupid question, instead of answer I just ask Alexa and leave the room.

I'm also wondering when it will be discovered that Alexa has logged all of our conversations and sold them to Russia to be used against us at a later date. Ask that bitch if she's spying on you.

Reactions: grantbob
- Fall needs to get here soon. Summer is wearing on all of us.

- Props to our wackjob bigoted likely-closeted POS Vice President for F’ing up traffic today.

- Where are Boat’s bachelor party brags? Or do I have him hidden right now?

- SAE has a GD state championship ring unlike the rest of you stiff unathletic geeks.

I have residual food poisoning from a NE Ohio Ponderosa don’t tell me that doesn’t count for something youngblood

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT