ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bow ties have been around for like 300 years, I don’t think they’re going anywhere.

Agree on the loud suits though, Mags has looked awful the last few years. It’s not even loud but still somewhat fashionable, it’s just terrible.

It's quite simply the most obvious and obnoxious "look at me" statement. Trust me, I know all the ins and outs of this.

Derek’s wearing capris and JD is wearing boot cuts that he cut and frayed himself. I’m really not sure which is worse.

Reactions: roguemocha
Hami is skipping the combine. LOL, okay youngin'. Probably thinks he's getting a green room invite too. Gonna be a disappointing night. I wish it were otherwise, but good god I don't know where some of these kids are getting their info.

The players from this past team, as well as the team in general, will probably prove to be the most forgettable out of the Cal era for me.

10 years from now Hamidou Diallo will be a footnote in my brain that probably will not even register a coherent memory.

Really stoked to be moving on to a new season, new team, new summer practice reports. We are due, and I think this next year will be a great one to be a Wildcat.

The players from this past team, as well as the team in general, will probably prove to be the most forgettable out of the Cal era for me.

10 years from now Hamidou Diallo will be a footnote in my brain that probably will not even register a coherent memory.

Really stoked to be moving on to a new season, new team, new summer practice reports. We are due, and I think this next year will be a great one to be a Wildcat.

Yup. Just a pack of jokers.

Also, Bob Baffert is one cool motherf***er.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Welp, glad I kept that $$$ in my pocket. Looks like a wet, wild and wonderful derby.

giphy.gif

Dude. Mark said it was false. The troll king has spoken. So matter what we saw I’m not sure it really happened. [roll]

360...not hardly. Even w/ a slight breeze, slightly downhill, and I will even give a generous 40 yard roll....that is 320 carry right there Sadlowski. If you shotlinked it, then great. Otherwise, you are measuring tees....not even close. I will give you 310.

360...not hardly. Even w/ a slight breeze, slightly downhill, and I will even give a generous 40 yard roll....that is 320 carry right there Sadlowski. If you shotlinked it, then great. Otherwise, you are measuring tees....not even close. I will give you 310.

I couldn’t care less what you’ll give me. I know you think you know everything but I’ll let you in on a secret, you really don’t.

For the nonbelievers, I swung a Callaway XR 16 pro with 9.0 loft. Fujikura speeder 665 Evolution II extrastiff shaft. Last time I had my club speed measured it was in the 120 mph range.

The funny thing is I hit a cheap Top Flight XL ball. Ordered some special Prov1x’s to commemorate the occasion.

It happened, learn to accept.

For the nonbelievers, I swung a Callaway XR 16 pro with 9.0 loft. Fujikura speeder 665 Evolution II extrastiff shaft. Last time I had my club speed measured it was in the 120 mph range.

The funny thing is I hit a cheap Top Flight XL ball. Ordered some special Prov1x’s to commemorate the occasion.

It happened, learn to accept.

Word of advice. Don’t play the Pro V1X’s. Or at least save a sleeve so you don’t lose them all. :sunglasses:

Reactions: drxman1
This performance catapults him to number 1-2 in the league, imo.

Before this season a list of current coaches with more success over a longer period of time:

Pop
Kerr
Doc Rivers
Spoelstra
Carlisle
D’antoni
Thibs

So for Stevens to now be included in this list and surpass coaches with a ring already before making a NBA Finals is worthy of a “catapults” description.

BTW, Friday night your hometown pelicans slayed the best team in the NBA the last few years while you were most likely trying to find some new earrings to choke on.

Reactions: Mashburned
I imagine them discussing whether it would be medically possible to splice themselves together into one person who can both shoot and jump so that "Doridou Lamballo" could be a first round pick. Lamb probably knows a guy in Milwaukee who can do it.

Wait.

So now we’ve got krazykats doubling down on his ridiculous “catapult” statement, AND we’re kinda stuck rooting for UKO in a dick measuring contest with drxman??

Damnit, guys. Save this for Monday when we’re all at work.

So you care how a couple 20 something’s are dressed? Do you get mad about different foods that people like as well? Never understood that.
Not mad. Don't really care, either. Just pointing out the obvious, that they look like a couple of douches dressed like that.

My apologies if you are currently wearing capris and have the collar popped on your jacket.

It would certainly be easier to let it go if I thought you even knew 5 of those 7 coaches were still coaching.

If only Rondo didn’t get injured last year in the 1/8 matchup where the Bulls were up 2-0 after sweeping Boston at home.

Not mad. Don't really care, either. Just pointing out the obvious, that they look like a couple of douches dressed like that.

My apologies if you are currently wearing capris and have the collar popped on your jacket.
I’ve made it pretty obvious that I don’t ever dress up. Dri-fit long sleeve shirt, hybrid shorts and flip flops, bud. Airyday.

I just don’t give a shit what some person I’ve never met wears, or their music preference, or what they eat, or what they drive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT