ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be feeling this hangover until Wednesday. It was all fun and games drinking only beer until someone had the bright idea of tequila shots. #whynot.

The shots came on the heels of the wife winning a $1 exacta box that paid her $876.80. Wish she would have made it a $2 box and got the entire $1,753.60.

Reactions: drxman1
Last time I had my club speed measured it was in the 120 mph range.

[thumb2]:boom:[thumb2]:boom:

Current top speeds on tour...

#1 Keith Mitchell 124 Mph
#2 Rory McIlroy 122 Mph
#4 Tiger Woods 122 Mph
#5 Gary Woodland 122 Mph
#6 Tony Finau 122 Mph
#7 Dustin Johnson 122 Mph
#12 Bubba Watson 120 Mph

[thumb2]:boom:[thumb2]:boom:

Current top speeds on tour...

#1 Keith Mitchell 124 Mph
#2 Rory McIlroy 122 Mph
#4 Tiger Woods 122 Mph
#5 Gary Woodland 122 Mph
#6 Tony Finau 122 Mph
#7 Dustin Johnson 122 Mph
#12 Bubba Watson 120 Mph

Man, guess I need to work on the rest of my game. If I could get those scores down... Shew

Reactions: WayneDougan
I like Southern Marsh and Vinny Vines polos these days.

Yes Pti, I also like fresh vegetables.

LL bean’s polos hold up well and are reasonably priced. Get the slightly fitted or slim fit - their traditional fit is like a parachute.

toilet-flush-1-1.gif~c200

Finally got around to watching I, Tonya. Awesome. Actually feel kinda bad for her knowing more of her backstory and commend her for accepting that she was, is and forever will be a white trash queen.

Oaks/Derby weekend was a huge success. Ended up watching the derby race at impellizzeris with my gf and a empty bar. The uber ride out of the eighth level of hell that was Churchill on Sat was the best money I spent all weekend.

Didn't cash a single ticket in two days and the heartburn that lasted all day Sunday from the za was :fire:

Happy Derby Y'ALL

Reactions: Wodie Sloot
-Thoughts on Westworld? It's going "meh" quickly. This far in and not one host sex scene and Delores is apparently a ruthless killer. Bullsh*t. 1 more episode to get shit right.

-After a couple solid years Churchill got the best of me. Pretty much crushed. I still love it, even after 20 years of going(only missed 2), everything about it. Just a great time.

-I'm about 85%. Not sure why or how but that's at least 65% above my Monday status last year. Good thing, busy at work as a hair lipped tick on a hound dogs ass(TM 80proof).

-Tony and the Tanlines = excellent. At least as best I can recall.

-Adding Maxey, eh? I have no idea what he's up to.

-Italy breakdown? Let's go.

Westworld is getting to be too much like Lost for my liking. Multiple timelines. Flashbacks. Too much philosophical BS that ends up meaning nothing and goes nowhere. I guess it's great for the Reddit crowd and their various theories. But, not so good for plot and viewer enjoyment.

Reactions: roguemocha
I haven’t seen last night’s episode yet but I’ve really enjoyed this season of westworld. Last season had a natural flow and led to a solid conclusion, but after that they can’t just go and do it all over. Sure you could get ShogunWorld a la Hangover 2 and just repeat it but that’s not compelling to me. It has to follow a progression and that’s what they’re doing. It’s likely that I’m just a dork but I enjoy the philosophical and existential questions it raises, as well as the parallels to modern society/AI/DNA privacy, etc.

My wife babysat Evan Rachel Wood and Webb Simpson and always brings up how WEBB would make 'a great Westworld actor' when we watch the show. No rationale given other than she enjoys to making spectacular reaches/connections like that about everything in life. When I asked if Evan Rachel Wood would make a great golfer, she didn't get it, somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT