ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon now if there was one constant through the Pitino Era it was that Louisville was a know destination for elite, NBA level talent. His calling card, really.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Syracuse, Ohio St., and DePaul were the only schools in the running.

2011 recruit Anthony Davis was supposed to make an unofficial visit to Louisville earlier this week, but cancelled at the last minute and according to his father, Davis is no longer considering the Cards. Anthony Davis Sr. says his son has cut his list to three schools, Kentucky, Syracuse, and Ohio State.

Cardinal commit Wayne Blackshear and Davis were supposed to make the trip together, but both have cancelled due to a very busy summer schedule. Davis and Blackshear both competed in the Nike Skills Acadamies in Chicago.

Reactions: Col. Angus
GDrum made a good point and I'll throw in the shit bag that is the SEC- who's UK's "good" annual rival now?

But in an editorial in Playboy’s inaugural issue, the young publisher purveyed another life:

“We enjoy mixing up cocktails and an hors d’oeuvre or two, putting a little mood music on the phonograph and inviting in a female acquaintance for a quiet discussion on Picasso, Nietzsche, jazz, sex.”

More of the above, less of the daily hand-wringing and this country will be back to kicking ass in no time.

Well hold on. Deener says it's not true.. his sources inside the UL... are more credible [roll]:joy:[roll]:joy: ... hold on I spit my coffee all over my computer.... and coach 2 is not Pitino. He's sticking with his sources.

Reactions: drxman1
A glimpse into UL fan's thought process:

Grissom and Postel must go. After all, it was those two who should have immediately fired Pitino for his prior misdeeds when they assumed command a year ago

Jurich, the man who hired him and oversaw everything should stay, but the substitute teachers who've been there less than a year should be held accountable. It's truly unbelievable

I don't think its a coincidence that the UL adidas deal and this came so close together. Adidas has really improved their market share taking over the 2nd spot from Jordan brand. They had seen an uptick but a lot of that was based upon lifestyle shoes and not athletic shoes. They do not have really many big basketball schools so they needed UL to get some higher profile players. This also is why I think UL was having its best recruiting class ever.

The concepts that "when bad shit goes down that it rolls uphill" or "the captain goes down with the ship" don't seem to compute with Louisville fans. Mind boggling.

Reactions: Col. Angus
blow.jpg

C2 i believe was the coach who said "we have to handle this on the low, we are on probation", or something like that.

Pitino = No Effs given concerning the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT