ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
GettyImages-110310653.0.jpg

giphy.gif

Willy, if you don't photoshop Pitino's head on this gif, I think I speak for everyone when I say you're banned from GYERO.

Reactions: Mashburned
So this was a massive probe that involved not only adidas but Nike schools as well, and we'll get full details at noon on ESPN? Do I have that right? Do we need to be worried about anything?

EDIT: Just checked ESPN during this massive breaking story, looks like Sam Bradford is feeling better after his injury, so never mind gang we should be good.

So this was a massive probe that involved not only adidas but Nike schools as well, and we'll get full details at noon on ESPN? Do I have that right? Do we need to be worried about anything?

With the amount of blood rushing out of my head and into my ragingly hard johnson, I'm concerned about fainting right now.

But other than that, no.

If this shit involved UK that would have leaked by now and everyone would be going guns blazing at Cal.

Well I'm sure they saw UNC and Duke getting away with everything and thought they could run with the golden children.

UL has always been sketchy, but it's clear that Cal being hired on and bringing his level of success pushed Pitino into making some poor decisions here. Rick couldn't just drift into the night, he had to double down and push the limits.

Cal truly owns Rick. Dude lives in his mind IMHO.

Let's see if I remember how this goes from the last scandal...

1. Let's wait for all the facts to come out.
2. Rick obviously could not have known.
3. Every school does it. This is just generally a sad statement on all of college athletics.
4. One rogue assistant.
5. I've looked over the report and outside of the payments to Bowen, which, we haven't seen the receipts yet, there's really nothing here.
6. #L1C4 I trust Rick and Jurich.

Did I miss any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT