ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
No argument...but what does that have to do with moving to Lexington? Is it a hell hole for anyone with ambition? Dead end?

He's a Billy Joe Wildcat celebrity. The number of Billy Joe Wildcats seems to go up the closer you get to Lexington (same for piece of shit turncoat North Carolina fans).

WCC or other college basketball, does UK stand a chance at Kevin Knox? Kid plays at a nice private school in Tampa and is friends with my wife's cousin. Will start a gofundme and we can use wife's cousin to pay him off. 6'8" SF and still growing. Think he's a strong Duke lean because K has been after him for awhile.

"Includes food and soda" sounds like a punch line.

fd615cfd5e52daff2dfbca0d4bcbe347.jpg

WCC or other college basketball, does UK stand a chance at Kevin Knox? Kid plays at a nice private school in Tampa and is friends with my wife's cousin. Will start a gofundme and we can use wife's cousin to pay him off. 6'8" SF and still growing. Think he's a strong Duke lean because K has been after him for awhile.

Calipari is after him hard. Word is he loves Duke, but that is all just conjecture as he and his dad are pretty tight-lipped about his recruitment. Should come down to Duke, UK and FSU (his dad's alma mater).

"Nice, private school in Florida" = Duke
"Private, inner-city NY school that recruits top athletes for athletics but otherwise is all white and asian" = UK

Reactions: wcc31
Calipari is after him hard. Word is he loves Duke, but that is all just conjecture as he and his dad are pretty tight-lipped about his recruitment. Should come down to Duke, UK and FSU (his dad's alma mater).

I saw UNC might be in the mix but he proclaims a 3.5 GPA so doubt he is interested in not taking classes in college.

Man I hope Cal can snag this kid. He's going to be filthy.

[laughing] Anth as GYERO POY. Wow.
First, l I was POY as voted by the people in 2005 and at least 2 other years. 2013 for sure. Second, that's been there for months. I believe I was mocking something SAE had in his avatar about being POY. USBWA is the crew that Forde and O'Neil run constantly screwing Cal and UK players in COY/POY/AA..

Reactions: wcc31
Anth was voted best scarf wearer last year in gyero. Has a leg up on best shoes this year as well.

Beckett July 2015 GYERO Price Guide

1. ($10) SAE: Bo Jackson frozen ropes, every time. "Gets it." & "Sees the court." at a very high level.

2. ($7) BBdK: Grinder at the top of the game with occasional "turbo boosts" from Rob's class humor attacks as accompaniment.

3a/b. ($4) Richie/Clark: Domestic complaint auteurs.

4a/b. ($3.75) UCL/Max: Jokesters.

5. ($3) Rob: Like all great villain masterminds, he has a slight flaw (grammar/spelling/diction). The defensiveness from which may have led to his "edge" and causes folks to underestimate him. Ruthless.
SAE was 2015 GYERO POY on good authority, IIRC.

Tailgating condos with connecting rooftop party decks is the play IMO. Inside the condos would be a large projection screen with 3 tvs down each side. Lots of seating, a bar and two bathrooms.

Report: Rio police exaggerated their version of Ryan Lochte events, too

There is no evidence Ryan Lochte or his three U.S. swimming teammates ever entered — let alone damaged — a bathroom at the gas station where a late-night rest stop exploded into an international incident at the Rio de Janeiro Olympics last week, according to a USA Today report on Monday night.

In a press conference called to debunk Lochte’s claims of a robbery at gunpoint, Rio police chief Fernando Veloso painted the bathroom as a crime scene, claiming American swimmers Gunnar Bentz, Jack Conger and Jimmy Feigen, along with Lochte, broke a soap dispenser and mirror. Meanwhile, media outlets cited law enforcement officials who accused them of also breaking a bathroom door.

However, there is no such damage, and none of those items appear to have been replaced, per the USA Today report. Likewise, the newspaper reviewed extensive security footage from the Shell station, including a camera aimed at the restroom entrance, and the swimmers never entered the door.

Instead, the swimmers urinated on the backside of the gas station, and an intoxicated Lochte tore a “loosely attached” advertisement from an exterior wall, according to a police statement from Bentz and an eyewitness account to USA Today by Fernando Deluz — a disc jockey who translated the heated discussion between the American swimmers and the Portuguese-speaking security guards.

“If I hadn’t involved myself,” Deluz told the newspaper, adding that one guard had drawn his gun, “I thought — the police chief told me, ‘Man, if you hadn’t gone there in that moment, a tragedy could have occurred.”

Furthermore, the armed security guards indeed demanded payment from the Americans, per Deluz.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy.

Yeah, I mean pissing on the back of a gas station is a pretty horrible offense. Definitely worthy of being held at gun point, extorted for money, pulled off a plane home, and have the local government lie about you to the international press.

Glad no one I know, or anyone in GYERO, has ever pissed on an exterior wall somewhere.

Yeah, I mean pissing on the back of a gas station is a pretty horrible offense. Definitely worthy of being held at gun point, extorted for money, pulled off a plane home, and have the local government lie about you to the international press.

Glad no one I know, or anyone in GYERO, has ever pissed on an exterior wall somewhere.
Lochte is an idiot but that pretty much cost him millions. Crazy.

They pissed on the back of a building, held at gun point, forced to give cash and were internationally shamed and extorted/fined for this. In America the security guards would be in jail right now, as they should be. Pointing a gun at someone and demanding cash is not how you handle vandalism, if this is even what it was.

Lochte is just a hateable dude. Literally any other Olympian and the story is completely different.

You guys keep moving the goal posts. PTI was definitely right at the beginning in his main argument- that the sports media was exaggerating the problems with the Rio Olympics and that this happens every single big event these days. You can pick and choose whatever anecdotes you want, but you all bought in like a bunch of bitches and PTI was proven right overall by a largely successful and safe Olympics.

The sports media is awful.

So anth now claims THREE poster of the year awards??

Same number as his dad's body fat percentage. Interesting.
Ok, I'll take grief from BBdk and WCC but you've been terrible for 5 plus years.

Next, I hope you all enjoy your :)joy:) @Joey Rupption weirdo podcast awards. Seems weird as shit and legit.

Again, I used USBWA for a reason. Dumbasses.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
And those same journalists can go ahead and cut and paste the same articles for South Korea in 2 years.

Some of these idiots never learn.

Whispered sources indicate Acapulco, Mexico is in line for the next available Summer Olympics. Beheadings in the street are known to be a hot commodity for the IOC and have given the city a leg up on previously favored candidate Lagos, Nigeria. IOC President Uasey Curschel confirmed the report.

You guys keep moving the goal posts. PTI was definitely right at the beginning in his main argument- that the sports media was exaggerating the problems with the Rio Olympics and that this happens every single big event these days. You can pick and choose whatever anecdotes you want, but you all bought in like a bunch of bitches and PTI was proven right overall by a largely successful and safe Olympics.

The sports media is awful.
It was not a safe or successful Olympics other than in the main events. People were murdered, shot at, robbed, forced under curfew, attendance was awful and ratings were poor as well. The games are always going to be entertaining b/c of the athletes but outside of that Rio dropped the ball and was pretty much what they expected.

Having an event like in a 3rd world country is ridiculous and proves the IOC's extreme corruption.

It was not a safe or successful Olympics other than in the main events. People were murdered, shot at, robbed, forced under curfew, attendance was awful and ratings were poor as well. The games are always going to be entertaining b/c of the athletes but outside of that Rio dropped the ball and was pretty much what they expected.

False. I watched NBC's tape-delayed coverage and heard no such stories.

/WCPTI

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT