GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegas is great

Malik Monk is a baller

I made an Alabama football player mad today and I didnt do anything

Read "The Undercover Economist"

I can't wait for Season Two of "Mr Robot"

The FBI guy who spoke today was the most sensible sounding public official I have heard on tv in over a year

I want to make fun of hot chicken, but I really like it

UK BB has three of its most important weeks of the Cal era coming in this recruiting period

I really like watching the Tour de France...its soothing.

That is all

Maybe what I'm truly saying is that I don't dig the pool... anywhere. Just never been a big fan, and sitting around one in Vegas sounds even worse, especially if you have to drop a grand per day to do it right. I'd much rather go in the fall when things I enjoy are going on.

For the record, there are plenty of free pools in Vegas. Fairly quiet ones as well.

I made an Alabama football player mad today and I didnt do anything

If you lead on your home state football program and then ultimately pick the best team in the nation, you should develop a little thicker skin. No reason for him to be bitter over something like that.

Reactions: GrandePdre
-

- Do have Boston coming up in August. The lass went to school there so she knows her way around, but anything a guy like me HAS to see?
Not having read any other responses to this post, my recs:

-- Fenway.

-- Samuel Adams Brewery Tour.

-- The Freedom Trail

-- The Boston Museum of Art

-- Hahvad Squehr

And stay away from the aquarium downtown. That place will make you swear off kids forever.

Bars around Fenway are a blast.

Take a couple hours to walk from Fenway to downtown. Plenty to see, and all kinds of cool spots to stop and catch a drink/bite to eat.

Post up in Seaport area on a rooftop the late afternoon/early evening. Great views, cool breeze; grab a few domestos and the scenery is top notch.

Sam Adams is meh IMO.

Reactions: wcc31
-Harris just looked like a hypocrite with the KD tweet but he nailed the response. Oh well.

-Northeast is weird for me. I want to do it, BUT I don't really want to do it, but I kinda do. I really want something to force me into it, I guess. A conference or something similar to why I went(and loved) to DC. Seems like it might be a good trip once G gets old enough to enjoy stuff like that. Little history, some sports and I don't see Mom enjoying that one at all so convincing her to do it would be out.

-Hardest part of coming back from vacation is getting the diet back on track and not just eating anything I want.

-Craftsteak isn't overrated, you just got unlucky and had a bad meal. It happens, unfortunately you got it on your only trip there. Been 4 times and every meal was really good. Probably still the best meal I've had in the city behind SW.

Nobu is overrated and overpriced. It's good but the $$ you pay for the quantity is insane. Don't ever go there if you're hungry, drinking or trying to conserve $$. 2.5 times what we spent at STK or Beauty & Essex.

-My most simpleton take is Bud Light over craft beers. Sorry.

-If you enjoyed 'The Martian' then grab the book. The movie left out a lot.

Last edited:
Craft Beer Guy's ass really gets chapped when Sam Adams is referred to as "craft beer," doesn't it?

Correct.

But if that was referring to me, I just meant the brewery tour. It was fine, but wouldn't go out of my way to do it again.

--Northeast is weird...

Also correct.

The Cape coast towns are honestly pretty cool in summer, and so is Maine. But again, I wouldn't even make a vacation *just* to do that.

- Bachelor party two weekends in Vegas. 48 hours was PLENTY.

Stayed at Cosmo (worship), did the non-day club pool during day, hit tables, dinner, tables, club. Repeat. More than enough.

Beauty & Essex was just great.

Hakassan Saturday night with a table was surreal. Just a blast. Honestly have a hard time believing anyone wouldn't have fun there if they gave it a shot.

How long you in Boston? That will affect my must do list. City is incredible, been several times and it's not far behind NYC on cool factor.

I slam Craft Steak everytime I talk about dining in vegas. I do it now as a running joke, should have just sent the steak back.

The fbi guy sounded like an idiot and contradicted the law. He also stated as fact what hillary has denied from the beginning (she sent classified emails from a personal server, which is illegal).

Wouldn't go to a free pool in vegas, would rather spend money on an In-N-Out burger or ride the tram.

Summer Shandy is fah-kin awful

Parents are going to Maine in a couple weeks. Must say I'm curious, I mean I love lobster and water (although I somewhat hate boats at the moment.)

Boat is getting close to being done. This has been the most miserable experience.

Grilled a bunch of fancy prime steaks today for my sisters office. Crushed them.

I can't believe Richie would hate Vegas. That's like Adrian hating pizza, just makes no sense.

Got my Jlab epic 2's today...cool having wireless headphones, but noticeable drop in sound quality compared to my wired klipsch and Bose.

* The EuroSport feed for the Tour de France is solid. The Brits are the best at making long, mostly boring sporting events great.
* Vegas. I'm the most anti-social dude around here and generally hate most, if not all of the general public and I worship the place. It just takes a few times to find "your way" to do Vegas.
* Fav part about the 4th is the all day marathons of revolutionary war documentaries.

Spent the last 2 hours cleaning/re-arranging the basement. Found a Ronnie Milsap greatest hits cd so it was well worth the effort.

Reactions: Cayts74
- I have picked up 5- count'em-5 piles of shit with my hands today so that's awesome.

- Best part about July 4? The fireworks that are still popping the night of the 5th.

- Be in Boston Wed-Sun but have a wedding Saturday night.

- Staying at the Boston Park Plaza in the Back Bay? That sound right?

- I'm cool just roaming around the city, sightseeing and grabbing the occasional brew. Sox won't be in town until the weekend so thats a no-go but will check out the area.

- Like most everything Sam Adams puts out.

-First post on KSR scheduled for July 28th. I'll be the last of the new writers to make their debut. Gonna really come out swinging, you guys.

-BRax and Transy will be joining Shootbag and I on the next podcast. Probably just gonna talk about youth baseball the whole time. Should be absolutely electric.

-Going to the lake in a couple weeks. Got a pretty good sized group going down there. Haven't been in a long time but I absolutely worship gassin' beers and chuckin' knucks down by the water. Can't wait.

-"Murica" infuriates me every time I hear it, 100% with you all on that one.

-Almost finished with the first season of Deadwood. Hell of a show so far, really big fan of how much cursing they do in that show.

I bet Brax has an awful radio voice. JMM is the only voice talent to ever come out of of Nich-Vegas.

Welp, Drew Franklin is now on board.

Everyone's gonna die, pollution, everything is behind schedule. The Olympics should be cancelled!!!!

:joy::joy::joy:

Just go ahead and copy and paste this horseshit for South Korea in 2 years. [eyeroll]

Chad, don't bare hand fecal material. You're gonna get worms.

Really pretty meh on the Olympics. Other than Michael phelps, can't say I have any clue who our hopefuls are...guess that's on me.

Zoey Deutsch-mercy.:fire::fire::fire:

Hope the weather holds today, got a tee time.

Last edited:
This man should be sent in to clean up RIO.
Bill-Murray-Caddyshack-Baby-Ruth.jpg

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
Who's whinier?

The Olympics Should Be Cancelled Journalist Guy
or
Vagina Whipped Message Board Poster Gets A New Pet Guy

???

I'll tell you one thing, I'd rather get updates on the house training sitch than hear anymore about the clustertouch in Rio.

[poop][poop]:100points:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT