ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Allen is backup to the backup's backup.
He's Mark Ratner, the assistant to the assistant manager of the movie theater...

South Carolina is probably the 4th worst team we will play all year. 😆

All through Spring Practice/off season, the UK coaches evaluated the QB's, and decided that BVG was the clear leader. Let that just sit out there, and mull it over...

Man, Mitch could have easily just cut ties with Mark when he was balls deep in TAMU's board just like he did with Cal. Allegedly already had his guy ready to go, and the fanbase would massively support the decision.

Stoops strikes me as the type to ride off into the sunset. I've never seen a HC more uncomfortable with the day to day lately.

Jon Sumrall wouldn't waste his ****ing TIME coming here. And I wouldn't blame him for not doing so. I'd question his sanity if he DID.

You still haven't said why, you've just resorted to name calling. Given his success, why would Sumrall "crawl" here. That really doesn't make any sense. Unless you're just being myopic.

Ignore is easier than justifying your stupid opinion I guess.

The stupid opinion is thinking Sumrall wouldn't take an SEC position as a mid-major coach right now. He's not taking over a high major program next year, this is his next best shot and he loves it here.

Stop being dense on purpose.

Reactions: jayroon
The stupid opinion is thinking Sumrall wouldn't take an SEC position as a mid-major coach right now. He's not taking over a high major program next year, this is his next best shot and he loves it here.

Stop being dense on purpose.
Our job isn't going to be open next year, and I think he'll have better offers before ours opens up. I know you're angry about the game, but don't be a moron about it. LOL, you think, if this season continues this way, that anyone is going to hire Stoops? And Mitch isn't about to fire him.

Our job isn't going to be open next year, and I think he'll have better offers before ours opens up. I know you're angry about the game, but don't be a moron about it.

Why wouldn't our job be open next year? Stoops had one foot out the door after a moderately successful year and has been chirping all off season. Mitch suddenly thinks he has balls and may make an example or Stoops just up and quits, which is highly likely.

Not to mention, if there's an inkling of a chance that we have an opening, do you think Mitch wouldn't have Sumrall on the line ASAP? Who's hiring him from Tulane, Michigan? FSU? Colorado?

I'm pissed about the past 5 seasons, not just this game amigo.

Well it wasn't our day, we just have to shake this one off, regroup and get back to work and get ready for Georgia next week

Have been frustrated with UK football many times in the past, but this is beyond anything I've ever witnessed. Horrendously inept doesn't do this justice. WTF is wrong with this team?

bTodd, so terribly sorry about your friend. Sometimes the ones we think are rock solid are struggling the most.

krazy, good luck, take care of yourself and your kids first. It's up to your wife whether or not she gets and stays clean. If she picks up again leave her. Your only choice.

Reactions: Teriecat
That SC +1.5 and -15.5 are looking pretty ok. Lord knows I need it in a bad way.

10+ years and we are seeing the same old crap. The level of undisciplined play, year after year, is just uncanny.

Why wouldn't our job be open next year? Stoops had one foot out the door after a moderately successful year and has been chirping all off season. Mitch suddenly thinks he has balls and may make an example or Stoops just up and quits, which is highly likely.

I'm pissed about the past 5 seasons, not just this game amigo.
I am too. I just can't see anyone HIRING him now. And unless Mitch leaves, and we get an AD with a sack, he's not going to be fired. Even if, for instance, he only wins like 4 games this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT