ADVERTISEMENT

It’s awfully early for the season to be over

Mar 30, 2024
…but it sure seems like we are destined to take Vandy’s position as cellar dweller in the SEC. Never felt like giving up on the season after week 2, but I’m considering throwing in the towel to save myself the pain. I have no faith in CMS to be able to turn this around, and our schedule is so hard it won’t really matter anyway. Wow, I can’t believe how bad we looked today. I’m sure I’ll keep watching, but today utterly deflated me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ky-troutbum
NFL Sundays start tomorrow and basketball will follow not too long after that. Our season is pretty much done unfortunately. This was one of the more winnable games on our schedule and we got embarrassed

The defense can be better.
Pretty good first half. Looked good last week.

I don't have faith in offense. Just putrid beginning to end.
Especially Hamdan. Terrible strategy both weeks.
We can only run, and everybody but him knows it.
And we can't do that all game.
He doesn't know how to fix the rest.

Bring back Gran, maybe we can get 6 wins. (Kidding, but not)

I wish I could be like you. I always drink the cool aid and overreact.

I thought we would win today but even factoring that in I had predicted 7 and 5. This team has no shot against uga, at ole miss, at texas or any UT with a pulse in Knoxville. I suppose they can still go 7 and 5 but offense has to get right asap to have any chance of beating Florida, vandy, auburn and Louisville.

Reactions: CrimsonCats
The defense can be better.
Pretty good first half. Looked good last week.

I don't have faith in offense. Just putrid beginning to end.
Especially Hamdan. Terrible strategy both weeks.
We can only run, and everybody but him knows it.
And we can't do that all game.
He doesn't know how to fix the rest.

Bring back Gran, maybe we can get 6 wins. (Kidding, but not)
I’m done blaming offensive coordinators. We’ve had the same results pretty much every year under CMS with basically a new OC each year.

I’m done blaming offensive coordinators. We’ve had the same results pretty much every year under CMS with basically a new OC each year.
Yes, same results every year. 7 to 10 wins. And as long as that happens, he can scapegoat 100 offensive coordinators for all I care. I want wins, he brings wins. He fires coordinators, who gives a shit.

This is true. I’ve never been in the “Stoops meddles in the offense” crowd. Regardless,
that side of the ball has always had problems and at this point it is what it is.

Yes, same results every year. 7 to 10 wins. And as long as that happens, he can scapegoat 100 offensive coordinators for all I care. I want wins, he brings wins. He fires coordinators, who gives a shit.
Those days are done unfortunately. Stoops won’t beat UT again and won’t ever beat UGA. Throw in the other couple top 10-15 ranked teams we will have every year and the ceiling if we get lucky is 8-4 on a good year.

Not saying that’s something that Uk fans should scoff at but the floor has lowered to 5 wins too. Then I guess you have to ask if Stoops is earning his salary for that output.

Literally no one loves mediocrity. It’s like that old saying, wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up first
And there you are, I knew that mentioning the obvious mediocrity of marks stoops and his lovers would bring out those most offended by it.

I thought we would win today but even factoring that in I had predicted 7 and 5. This team has no shot against uga, at ole miss, at texas or any UT with a pulse in Knoxville. I suppose they can still go 7 and 5 but offense has to get right asap to have any chance of beating Florida, vandy, auburn and Louisville.
And those teams you mentioned are going to light our ass up like a Christmas tree. It's going to be BAD.

And there you are, I knew that mentioning the obvious mediocrity of marks stoops and his lovers would bring out those most offended by it.
You’re a dreamer man. In a way I admire it.

No one wants to accept mediocrity. Literally no one. No UK fan is happy right now and the team sucks. Yet you’re here trying to accuse people of “loving” it. That’s nonsense.

You’re a dreamer man. In a way I admire it.

No one wants to accept mediocrity. Literally no one. No UK fan is happy right now and the team sucks. Yet you’re here trying to accuse people of “loving” it. That’s nonsense.
No one wants to accept it yet you do. Do you still believe that Stoops is the best we can do or have you changed that just maybe there is coach out there for less than $9 million a year that could not embarrass the program in year 12?

No one wants to accept it yet you do. Do you still believe that Stoops is the best we can do or have you changed that just maybe there is coach out there for less than $9 million a year that could not embarrass the program in year 12?
How do you propose we get him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT