ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

No chance those free 3 points come back to haunt us.

Edit : Stoops insistence on wearing gray ball caps irrationally pisses me off.

Reactions: IB4UK
I like how we run all manner of silly and exotic pre-snap motion, and the SC defense doesn't even ACKNOWLEDGE IT. I mean, they remain as statues. LOL

I think Marrow told our OC to go sit in his car, until the game is over.

They get the ball.

I would like to look like a real football team, but we clearly are not. If it takes running the ball 50 times in a row to beat a less than average SEC team, so be it. Just fn win.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
This is literally the worst coaching, on offense, I have seen in a long ass time. Then the clock management is just embarrassing. Let’s say we catch it. We have 23 seconds from the 20 with one timeout? Just a stupid boss hog of a coach.
Luckily we aren’t playing UGA next week😜

Hopefully we crammed all of our dickfingers into one terrible half and we come out and shut these bozos down. Even if we have to run and do playaction 95% of the time, we have the talent to beat these guys.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Wimsatt start the second half and us go with some version of the wildcat. We aren't pass blocking today and Vandergriff is off.

Did Stoops pull the ultimate revenge by bringing back a coach that left so he could fire his ass mid season? The line right now is garbage.

Did Stoops pull the ultimate revenge by bringing back a coach that left so he could fire his ass mid season? The line right now is garbage.
The playcalling is responsible for at least half of that. Our Helen Hamde Keller guy refuses to call anything that will take the GD steam out of that pass rush.

Guys, that wasn't a pressure bad throw. BVG displays absolutely NO pocket awareness, and then he resorts to full on panic mode.

This guy is a bust.

Reactions: m080470
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT