ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Was watching that game on TV.

When I went to the Packers HOF, they had that football on display, not behind glass or anything. Just sitting there. Everyone knows that Chester was/is my favorite Packer, and I was staring at that football, thinking about what it meant to the Clown, when he was a young man, and I had the sudden impulse to just grab the f***ing thing and bolt. I mean, I was f***ing CLOSE to doing it.

Reactions: august-west
Was watching that game on TV.

When I went to the Packers HOF, they had that football on display, not behind glass or anything. Just sitting there. Everyone knows that Chester was/is my favorite Packer, and I was staring at that football, thinking about what it meant to the Clown, when he was a young man, and I had the sudden impulse to just grab the f***ing thing and bolt. I mean, I was f***ing CLOSE to doing it.

I showed my son this post. I said "son, you have a choice in life. You can be a bold man of action who LIVES his life. Or you can be a man of regrets whose avatar is a clown."

• Haha
Reactions: Hank Camacho
Is our OC at the stadium?

It's your starters second game in four years, let's make sure to sub him in the first drive and give him 0 quick read easy throws to get into the flow of the game.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT