ADVERTISEMENT

Hamden and Brock...

Hard to do much when you’re not given time to breathe. Brook is good but this OLine isn’t playing up to standard at the moment. Got to get some fire at halftime and get tough.

Wimsatt at least plays with no fear. Put him in and run the LB offense.
You think the line will block for him
Any better?

I sometimes wonder if fans actually know what they are looking at when they watch football. None of this is on Brock. That doesn’t mean he won’t turn out to be ass. But at least for this game he isn’t getting any blocking. Neither would the backup.

No time because we never established the inside run.

Should’ve happened first drive. But no, stoops stoopsed.
Worst play all of the game was on our second drive. We were gashing them up the middle. 2nd and 1 and we called jet sweep that lost 7 yards. We punted 2 plays later and they scored. That was the turning point of the half. Just a horrible play call

All those yammerig on we don't snap the ball fast enough, Coen, etc....

We scored 29 pts a game last year with Devin Leary.

This looks like Eddie Gran part II....and this will be the inevitable end of Stoops if this offense lays a proverbial egg this year.

Hard to do much when you’re not given time to breathe. Brook is good but this OLine isn’t playing up to standard at the moment. Got to get some fire at halftime and get tough.
Good? He couldn't pass against Central Michigan. He shouldn't be playing D1. Runs as soon as the ball is hiked whether there's pressure or not. Not only that but he magically runs into the bulk of the defense.

Reactions: MbergCat
Hamdan not calling a single screen until just now against a USC defense blitzing on nearly every down is malpractice.

Brock not being able to hit a simple screen pass with 0 pressure is also enough evidence for me that he's a liablity.

Bring in Wimsatt and let whoever the assistant OC is call plays. Bush ain't it.

Bush sucks. G5 smoke and mirrors clown show. Great for fresno state type programs, awful for big time SEC football.

Any better?

I sometimes wonder if fans actually know what they are looking at when they watch football. None of this is on Brock. That doesn’t mean he won’t turn out to be ass. But at least for this game he isn’t getting any blocking. Neither would the backup.
I don't think it's on Brock, but if the o-line is going to be this bad then it's reasonable to ask whether a more mobile QB like Wimsatt wouldn't work better. And Brock is clearly mobile but would prefer to be in a pocket.

Reactions: BlueBallz
I don't think it's on Brock, but if the o-line is going to be this bad then it's reasonable to ask whether a more mobile QB like Wimsatt wouldn't work better. And Brock is clearly mobile but would prefer to be in a pocket.
I can get with that. A runner may not be the worst idea. This team can’t pass block

All those yammerig on we don't snap the ball fast enough, Coen, etc....

We scored 29 pts a game last year with Devin Leary.

This looks like Eddie Gran part II....and this will be the inevitable end of Stoops if this offense lays a proverbial egg this year.
Takes me back to 2013.

Brock definitely not the answer.
It was clear as day if you watched his limited action at GA.
Beck was light years ahead of Brock.
Brock doesn't have the tools or the fire.
He has no future in football.
He needs to get his degree, get married and go back to rural GA to coach HS football, be a hunting guide or youth minister.
He's not consumed with football, which you have to be to be successful on this level.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Any better?

The line won't have to pass block for Wimsatt. He at least has game experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT