ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

When my lady says she’s hungry I prefer to ask if she would like some “tube steak smothered in underwear”. I’m sure she has the same reaction yours do to the sausage comment.

Also, enjoy ladies!

7dhfz7.jpg

Years back, a client had a bum walk in off the street and make his way to the lobby bathroom while the receptionist was out back having a smoke. Apparently he just bent over sprayed nasty bum diarrhea all over the urinal. The culprit was not discovered until they reviewed the security footage.

Client called me and said what do I do, I’m not cleaning up that bum shit, and I’m not going to make a subordinate do it. I was like, I don’t know man, call Servpro? They clean up crime scenes and shit. So that’s exactly what he did - paid Servpro like a grand to clean up the bum shit.

Gotta love Covington - it’s such a shithole of a city.

I will second/third the “women be nasty” bathroom take. After working at a grocery store as a teen and regularly cleaning those things, I’m pretty sure I qualified as a crime scene investigator. Just cleaning piss off of toilet seats in the men’s room was a walk in the park in comparison.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Who was the poster who left being a school teacher to work for his father in law's servpro business? Am I remembering that right? Was that the same guy that would carry wetnaps to public toilets in a kroger sack?

• Haha
Reactions: GrandePdre
Years back, a client had a bum walk in off the street and make his way to the lobby bathroom while the receptionist was out back having a smoke. Apparently he just bent over sprayed nasty bum diarrhea all over the urinal. The culprit was not discovered until they reviewed the security footage.
You should be able to kill a bum for doing something like that.

My daughter who is working at a Walgreens had an incident last week where they found feces smeared on the floor where someone stepped in it or something. They thought it was a homeless person who has destroyed their restroom another time but she said this was in the middle of the store and security cam showed an elderly gentleman, stop, hesitate for a few seconds, shook his leg and a turd fell out his pants leg.

I’ve seen a lot of reels of pedos getting smacked up by vigilantes. Is there that many weirdos in the world? I’m stunned how many are getting the hell slapped out of them.

Glad my burden was playing too much Clash of Clans, sports cards and UK football.

Last edited:
Don’t exactly remember as I hadn’t read the thread in the preceding days but Joey laid into him for some reason in pretty hilarious fashion and I don’t recall seeing him post again in here. Might be wrong

way back in the day I was working as a general laborer bitchboi for a builder in lex. One of the amigos that worked w me lived in the development we were doing and would often invite me to eat lunch with him at his home. Super nice guy. His wife would make these huge meals and portions so I always felt obligated, but it took everything in me to force that stuff down. It was the most disgusting shit I’ve ever seen. The worst was some fish meal slathered in tomato paste with random veggies. I’m sure it’s a delicacy in Veracruz, but not in nicholasville. I’ll stick to my tacos Al pastor (flour tortillas) tyvm

My theory on bums is they'll collectively behave as poorly as they can to the level that society allows. So Like if you turn a blind eye to them shitting all over your urinal and harassing people on the street, you'll get lots of that (see Seattle).

Cyber truck in front of me yesterday had a "friends of coal" license plate. Was he being funny, oblivious but wanted the black color to match, or just a d-bag?

Back up the Brinks truck. You are welcome in advance, this is a freebie.
5* Lock - Colorado -9.5 v/s ND State - ND State without All American safety who lead them in tackles and int's and without starting FB, and maybe without starting RB who has a knee injury. Buffs 50 Bison 24.

Reactions: WayneDougan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT