ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Jeff Drummond

Sounds like you have a shoe problem

Wrong shoe set up affects hips, back, shins, and toes. A good athletic shoe or that type of support.

Buy new shoes more often, if your on feet… concrete and pavement.

-Sitting at the airport about to fly to LA. Something just hit me for some reason. Did somebody in here actually say Tyler Ulis was overrated?

That’s the second worst take in the history of GYERO.

-A friend had a massive heart attack. Luckily, his gf is a nurse. She kept him alive until paramedics arrived. His widow maker was 100% blocked. They thought he still wouldn’t make it. But he did. He asked me to stop drinking with him. I haven’t had a drop in a few months. The thought of being in the Loge, during a tight game, makes me sweat a bit. Other than that I do feel a lot better.

-Not expecting much out of UK football. What have we gotten the last two years? Hope I am wrong.

-Being a small business owner is one of my favorite things in life. You’re always having to evolve. Manage ever changing employees. Understand wanting the security of a 401k, two weeks vacation etc. For me I want to be the captain of my own dingy. Rather than a deckhand on a yacht.

In 2010, I didn’t want to be here anymore. I wasn’t suicidal. Just didn’t care if I woke up the next day or not. During that struggle, I went back and finished my education. At night, Joey Votto gave me something to keep my mind off it during that MVP run. That dude gave me some happiness in my darkest hours. Enjoy retirement #19.

If anybody out there feels that way. Keep going! Things can change.

The day we moved into our house, I started reading the Brady vs Kramer Clash of Clans thread while standing in the kitchen in semi-awe.

My wife walked in and said “is something wrong?”

I replied “no, just reading two guys fight about Clash of Clans”

Wife: “I don’t know what that is but I do know what that is (pointing to a box) and it needs to go upstairs”

Me and my wife are both small business owners, I liked it 75% of the time, hated it 25% of the time. Enjoying it more now that I sold a chunk and have company helping me manage it. My wife hates it 95% of the time. The difference in types of small businesses is stark and what it takes to own it varies so much. The cool thing about this country however, is you can at least give it a shot. Pretty impressive what youve done Brady, seems like you’re probably top 1% in your type of business, which is no small feat.

Dude is gonna kill it here.

We're now a full generation removed from the 90s. Everyone is nostalgic for that style of play and level of success.

Coach Pope seems to have a great sense of how to embrace those years and just how to bridge them with the present time.

UK's timeless tradition + exciting, modern, player-friendly style of play will translate to a winning culture.
(/No Cal).

Pretty amazing how far ahead of his time Pitino was. Continued to be a great coach but not sure what happened stylewise at Louisville.

I was waaaaaay out in front on Coach Pope.
NHGuiRP.jpeg

^^^^from February.

-Being a small business owner is one of my favorite things in life. You’re always having to evolve. Manage ever changing employees. Understand wanting the security of a 401k, two weeks vacation etc. For me I want to be the captain of my own dingy. Rather than a deckhand on a yacht.

In 2010, I didn’t want to be here anymore. I wasn’t suicidal. Just didn’t care if I woke up the next day or not.

Brady lowkey just told any of you people who are employees that you're a loser deckhand and would prefer death to being you. An unbelievable humblebrag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT