ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I expected a post from Mark saying how bad Castellanos was below that video.

As disappointed as I am there isn’t one, I am more disappointed both the Cubs and Reds let that fella go to the Phillies!

- If Moreno wants Mullins I’d think we’ll have him too.
25 with this crew would be an interesting team with 3-4 freshman and 3-4 from the portal added.:

PG-Johnson
SG-Kriisa (I think he can come back via a NCAA waiver)
SF-Oweh
PF-portal
C-Garrison
Bench-Perry, Noah, Acaden Lewis (if Kriisa doesn't return), Braylon Mullins, Moreno, Chandler, 2-3 portal players

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: krazykats
25 with this crew would be an interesting team with 3-4 freshman and 3-4 from the portal added.:

PG-Johnson
SG-Krissa (I think he can come back via a NCAA waiver)
SF-Oweh
PF-portal
C-Garrison
Bench-Perry, Noah, Acaden Lewis (if Kriisa doesn't return), Braylon Mullins, Moreno, Chandler, 2-3 portal players

25?

Imagine 26 when all those KY kids are handed the reigns with experience and talent!

This KY boy will be fighting back some KY pride tears!

Reactions: jayroon
Brandon Stockton
Come On Now The Wire GIF by HBO

- Feels like I say this every three years or so, but it's legitimately overwhelming how much exceptional young talent there is in Major League Baseball right now. And I'm glad to see it specifically in markets where they've been scuffling for a while (Pittsburgh, KC, Baltimore). MLB will never recapture its place in American sports fandom, but it feels like the game is on a growing trajectory. These playoffs should be bonkers.

- Speaking of baseball, on this date four years ago, Nick Castellanos hit a drive into deep left field.

- Not many more satisfying feelings as a parent than making sure their vehicle is properly maintained, especially before they head back off to school. Didn't especially enjoy dropping $$$ on new tires this morning, but the peace of mind as she heads out on Friday is more than worth it.

- Scott County High School and Great Crossing High School are both big, beautiful, new buildings (SC brand-new, GC only a few years old). They look great. We, on the other hand, are getting a new HS that is opening after Winter Break for some reason, and it looks like it was designed on Minecraft. Ridiculous.

- Bought myself Ryan Holiday's new book. Whether it's his X account or his actual books, few authors produce more fascinating stuff. He's infinitely readable.

- Older.

-just got back from Scott Co HS. Still working on punch list... but it's a great building.

-population/tax base has exploded in Gtown/Scott co.

-Woodford is like (not as bad) as Bourbon, in that there are a lot of anti-develpment types restricting growth.

-fcps has a ton of cash... and things are coming, but the HS in the highest taxed area of the city still has a patched together hvac system and other significant issues. Bidding/Construction is on the way... but was delayed for design issues(as i understand) by 6 months.

-uk move in was amazing. Was dreading it but all involved made it run like clockwork. Kudos.

-12 days til football time in the bluegrass. Giddy up.

We should just make a list of all the other players who aren’t as good as Bobby Witt Jr, who’s going to finish 2nd in the AL MVP vote this season. He’s incredible.
i think Bobby Witt deserves the MVP but let me doublecheck Aaron Judge’s slash line again. Holy shit… nope.

- big fan of restricting growth, actually. At least in the modern context it almost always means a net negative for the community.

- Jasper is immediately in contention for the name HOF. Need a Jasper or two sprinkled in with the Chandlers and Demarcuses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT