ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Put together a list of bottles I’m selling to clear shelf space and buying some long sought unicorns that I will drink and enjoy. KoK ‘23, is on my mind along with a RR15. Life’s too short to stack nice lil trophies, knowing the big game hunting has yet to start. Just sent photos and an excel spreadsheet to JHOB. KLuke Batch 9 is the truth.

Auburn tickets secured. Solo run. No fam. Should be a liberating week in late October.

Gotta come up with a food offering…. Hmmm.

What is that scrimmage injury nonsense @Jeff Drummond ? What do you know ? Spill it.

I’m with Wynn. Cal is washed. Can’t wait to see him fail and his Hogs try to solve a modern PnR drive and dish offense.

I hate women’s basketball.

For those in the Louisville area check out the burger at Pints and Union in New Albany. Double patty smash burger with crispy edges and American cheese. Served with a Mac style sauce and house made pickles.

I recommend an ice cold Stroh’s to wash it down.

Put together a list of bottles I’m selling to clear shelf space and buying some long sought unicorns that I will drink and enjoy. KoK ‘23, is on my mind along with a RR15. Life’s too short to stack nice lil trophies, knowing the big game hunting has yet to start. Just sent photos and an excel spreadsheet to JHOB. KLuke Batch 9 is the truth.

Auburn tickets secured. Solo run. No fam. Should be a liberating week in late October.

Gotta come up with a food offering…. Hmmm.

What is that scrimmage injury nonsense @Jeff Drummond ? What do you know ? Spill it.

I’m with Wynn. Cal is washed. Can’t wait to see him fail and his Hogs try to solve a modern PnR drive and dish offense.

I hate women’s basketball.
Hunch is M Cox (not a long deal but maybe a game or two), Trayanum (maybe a game or two) and Gilmore (long deal).

Lots of white man burger talk in here

Animated GIF

Yep!

Terrible memories of an era of futility. A lot of tv time was given to a crazy chick in our end zone. Like an STD, she finally went away and a new era dawned.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT