ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Nope. A biological woman who's been one her whole life. Has a genetic chromosome anomaly making her a rare, complicated case. The Culture Jihad jumped all over it, though, lumping it in with the stuff that happened to Riley Gaines (admittedly, terrible).
I don't really care either way, but she's not a biological woman. She's a biological (genetic) male with female like organs.

We actually covered this in AP Biology in HS, as our teacher's best friend had this disorder, and only found out after being married when she was not able to have kids. Class of all boys had tons of follow up questions.

Also, males competing in female sports are often beat. Because they've lost in the past doesn't change the argument. This one, is on the more unfortunate side of the coin.

Last edited:
Please send this logical, common sense, well researched, thoughtful post to great American patriots Clay Travis, Riley Gaines, Elon Musk, etc.

sddefault.jpg

high on testosterone
Point to note, the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test, whereby the specifics remain confidential.

I don't know what the answer is because I don't know anything about the biology of intersexuality (and neither do most people here) but both sides need to stop putting this in the same sphere as trans athletes. It's a lot more complicated.

I don't know what the answer is because I don't know anything about the biology of intersexuality (and neither do most people here) but both sides need to stop putting this in the same sphere as trans athletes. It's a lot more complicated.

All true except for one part....he/she had xy chromosomes in his/her testing at IBA worlds. That should be enough for disqualification and/or further testing.

Sounds like maybe she's truly non-binary, meeting the requirements for women's Olympic competition, but not for women's IBA competition. Also, I couldn't give less of a shit. Women's boxing is worse than women's basketball. I can't even name one female boxer, even with all of this going on. Muhammad Ali's daughter, that's about as close as I can get.

ThatSECPodcast had a good UK football preview yesterday. I generally like those guys before the season, and during the season when the Cats are winning. But when we underperform, they act like the rest of Vol fanbase.

Air BnB is great.....

congrats on reserving an air bnb and good luck on your upcoming trip! prior to checkout, we ask that you kindly load and start the dishwasher with any used silverware, plates, and glassware, sweep and mop the floors, strip all beds and finish a load of laundry to ease the burden on our housekeepers, trim and mow the yard, walk the neighbors dog, babysit our children for 3-4 hours, fill the suv in the garage up with gas, scrub the toilets, clean the showers, vacuum the floor, empty the gutters of any leaves and debris, pressure wash the deck and driveway, and polish our grandparents china.

checkout is 7am, and the cleaning fee is $250 per day.

Simple solution, in simple terms. Test ALL athletes, if the tested athlete has male chromosomes, they can't compete v/s women who do not. Funny, you never have this issue with women trying to compete in men's competition. It is always an athlete that has too much "male" to them trying to compete in women's competition. No matter the situation, whether it be a gender issue, or simply a woman having too many male chromosomes, it is an unfair advantage. In MOST instances, it is an athlete trying to gain a unfair advantage, but in the cases where the athlete was just "born" that way, it still gives than unfair advantage.

- I wonder what Katie ledeckys chromosomes look like? A dolphins? She has the top 20 times in the 1500 freestyle. Pretty much a mile in the water.

- I think most people were up in arms over the Italian girl getting demolished because she was backstage crying about how she’s never been hit that hard. Maybe she just sucks at boxing? She didn’t get knocked out by the female equivalent of prime Tyson. The “person” that knocked her out isn’t out here winning every event she enters.

- Simone Biles is amazing. Her floor routine is just something you should watch at least once. She apexed at 11’9”. That’s higher than the all around men’s gold winner.

- I saw a post on henbook the other day that 7x7 football is coming in 2028.

Welp, UK Football already off to a roaring start.

Can’t have nothin’.

I feel like that was a known secret. Football players were getting paid by a golf course or car dealership during the summer but not actually showing up? Isn't that what Rodriguez was involved in?

Either way it's legal now so who cares?

Edit: It was the UK patient transporter thing from 2 years ago, it just took the NCAA this long to make a decision.

Last edited:
Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
I haven’t had a chance to read thru the UK Football probation thing yet — still processing media day stuff — but I see a lot of people up in arms about it. Did they actually do anything besides slapping UK on the wrist and saying “Do better?”

They took Stoops all time win record at UK away. They took away one of our ten win seasons and Citrus Bowl win. Some of you acting like it doesn’t matter? It matters.

Anytime you lose victories over UL, bowl wins, UF etc. it matters.

They took Stoops all time win record at UK away. They took away one of our ten win seasons and Citrus Bowl win. Some of you acting like it doesn’t matter? It matters.

Anytime you lose victories over UL, bowl wins, UF etc. it matters.
It doesn’t matter - nothing matters. Our existence is a fleeting sub-atomic sized pimple on the buttcheek of existence. Happy Friday!

Imagine thats what had a bug up stoops behind on the NIL stuff. So he gets a little more grace from me. NCAA is a joke I dont care at all.

Very lame to cheat in a way that doesn’t really help, punish ourselves, then get punished again by the NCAA. We could’ve at least paid some 5* recruits moms or something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT