ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Nope. A biological woman who's been one her whole life. Has a genetic chromosome anomaly making her a rare, complicated case. The Culture Jihad jumped all over it, though, lumping it in with the stuff that happened to Riley Gaines (admittedly, terrible).
I don't really care either way, but she's not a biological woman. She's a biological (genetic) male with female like organs.

We actually covered this in AP Biology in HS, as our teacher's best friend had this disorder, and only found out after being married when she was not able to have kids. Class of all boys had tons of follow up questions.

Also, males competing in female sports are often beat. Because they've lost in the past doesn't change the argument. This one, is on the more unfortunate side of the coin.

Last edited:
Please send this logical, common sense, well researched, thoughtful post to great American patriots Clay Travis, Riley Gaines, Elon Musk, etc.

sddefault.jpg

Reactions: gobigbluebell
high on testosterone
Point to note, the athletes did not undergo a testosterone examination but were subject to a separate and recognized test, whereby the specifics remain confidential.

I don't know what the answer is because I don't know anything about the biology of intersexuality (and neither do most people here) but both sides need to stop putting this in the same sphere as trans athletes. It's a lot more complicated.

Reactions: creeksman
I don't know what the answer is because I don't know anything about the biology of intersexuality (and neither do most people here) but both sides need to stop putting this in the same sphere as trans athletes. It's a lot more complicated.

All true except for one part....he/she had xy chromosomes in his/her testing at IBA worlds. That should be enough for disqualification and/or further testing.

Sounds like maybe she's truly non-binary, meeting the requirements for women's Olympic competition, but not for women's IBA competition. Also, I couldn't give less of a shit. Women's boxing is worse than women's basketball. I can't even name one female boxer, even with all of this going on. Muhammad Ali's daughter, that's about as close as I can get.

ThatSECPodcast had a good UK football preview yesterday. I generally like those guys before the season, and during the season when the Cats are winning. But when we underperform, they act like the rest of Vol fanbase.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT