ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Looks like the TBT team may end up playing THE VILLE at Freedom Hall on Monday if THE VILLE wins their next game.

Considering going. Not bad for mid summer entertainment. I imagine Greater Louisville area Billy Joe Wildcat may turn out to see anything UK related smack down UL on their former home court.

Reactions: krazykats
Looks like the TBT team may end up playing THE VILLE at Freedom Hall on Monday if THE VILLE wins their next game.

Considering going. Not bad for mid summer entertainment. I imagine Greater Louisville area Billy Joe Wildcat may turn out to see anything UK related smack down UL on their former home court.
UL Twitter is treating this like the 2013 post season. They are SERIOUS about this team.

I was also wrong about Simpson’s album. It’s a firm #2 behind “Not Like Us” in MaxPowerrr’s 2024 Hot Summer Jams List.

Bottom line is ignore my initial opinion on anything.

Reactions: UK-BILL
The twins get a lot of flak from this fanbase for how 15 ended but the fact remains they were the starting backcourt on 2 UK Final 4 teams and there aren't many players in UK history that can say that. I often go back and watch those shots Aaron hit in 14:

Nance: This is the point her always hits it......OOOHH! Aaron Harrison beyond belief!

Short is I love those dudes.

Reactions: Century Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT