ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Your favorite ice cream treat anywhere? Im a Butterfinger Blizzard guy. This looks interesting.
WP4PBD5VFFFS3M3PPRXGSPAAOM.png

McDonald’s new KitKat Banana Split McFlurry

Russell’s 15 went on sale today, live on the Wild Turkey website. As predicted, the entire site crashed in disaster Immediately at noon. Thanks for trying I guess.

Only regret in Cal leaving was that Big Z followed. Kid was meant to play in a modern offense. I love that dufus.

Lowkey bullish on UK FB defense. No holes. Our personnel is pretty talented and deep. Too bad we drew Texas and Ole Miss from the West this year as they are standouts. Both away games too😤.

My HR Dept is gonna need a hook and ladder to put out the fires I spread in my self-evaluation. I took zero prisoners in my ‘truthful’ assessment of the status quo. Eff it. If not now, when?

The Chosen on Amazon is a pretty good watch. Poor Jesus.

My little guy just rushed out the door to play on the neighbor’s Slip n’ Slide. Classic and timeless. Imagine inventing a sheet of plastic attached to a hose and selling the shit out of it for 50 years?Speaking of shit- In the 70’s you be slipping/sliding like Pete Rose into a freeze dried pile of dogshit. No one cared back then.

Black Pumas deep dive.

Yoder YS640s.

- The Tornado ally is moving slightly east. Apparently one touched down earlier in the week at birth place of the great strokin across the mighty cumberland river.

- My social media feed has been full of vigilante pedo catchers. Instead of sitting them down Chris Hanson style they are smacking the shit out of them in the middle of a wal mart. basically daring them to call the police. If Hanson would have only introduced some hands his show would be booming right now. I think there was a guy from Bowling Green on there with him once.

- The only thing that I will ruin a perfectly fine vanilla ice cream with is reeses. Nothing else can improve whats already there.

- Auschwitz > Camp Cal

- Happy 7/11. Not many 7/11s around the Dale Hollow Lake region but every time I would visit my grandma in Garden City outside of detroit I would pull some heat from a Topps chrome or original pokemon pack from there. Still have my non first edition charizard and probably a Kenyon Martin rookie or two hidden away.

Reactions: funKYcat75
- Already over the Cooper Flagg bullshit. Would love to give them an early L.

- UK D looks pretty stout to me. Offense - we’ll see. Schedule is brutal as usual.

- Desperately interested in seeing how Pope handles high school recruiting with a pretty loaded 2025 class.

- BBdK or Anth tagged me in a few IG reels from the Real Bros of Simi Valley. Mockumenary-style from the American Vandals guy. Certainly not for everyone, but I watched their movie that just dropped and thought it was hilarious.

Don't look now but the Cubs have won 5 of 6 and are only a half game back of the Reds. Those victories include:

10-2 vs Phillies
9-2 @ Orioles
4-0 @ Orioles

Ace Justin Steele is going for the sweep tonight against Bunk Moreland's favorite squad. He's been killing it his last eight or so starts after a rough beginning. He even threw a complete game his last outing. It's his bday too. Hopefully, his teammates give him some runs as a present.

Last edited:
- My social media feed has been full of vigilante pedo catchers. Instead of sitting them down Chris Hanson style they are smacking the shit out of them in the middle of a wal mart. basically daring them to call the police. If Hanson would have only introduced some hands his show would be booming right now. I think there was a guy from Bowling Green on there with him once.

His name is John Elliot, not originally from BG. I grew up down the street from him. I’ve been hooked on his this guy that calls himself “The Predator Poacher”. He doesn’t do anything physical but he shows up at these dudes work or at their house and gets them to spill their guts before calling the cops. Doing the Lords work if you ask me.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
Don't look now but the Cubs have won 5 of 6 and are only a half game back of the Reds. Those victories include:

10-2 vs Phillies
9-2 @ Orioles
4-0 @ Orioles

Ace Justin Steele is going for the sweep tonight against Bunk Moreland's favorite squad. He's been killing it his last eight or so starts after a rough beginning. He even threw a complete game his last outing. It's his bday too. Hopefully, his teammates give him some runs as a present.
Major League Baseball Go Braves GIF by MLB

Where do they keep the broomsticks at Camden Yards?

Any list without Ketel Marte can't be taken serious. Betts is out for 2 months. Not one pitcher listed. Ozuna on it is a joke (coming from a Braves fan), I would list Chris Sale (12-3 2.74 ERA) before listing Ozuna, a DH. I get it, he has 24 HR / 75 RBI / and a .294 batting average, but IMO, you need to play the field everyday to be considered. He is having a very good year (about the only Brave), but MVP ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT