ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Today I deposed the cop who arrested Scottie Scheffler, not about that incident, but I still got to ask about his $80 pants. This is the apex of my legal career.

The pants were "torn" from being "dragged," not shat in. Just in case you wondered. He also has a pretty extreme scar from his injury. By extreme, I mean dime-sized slightly red area on his wrist. As you may imagine, the pants he was wearing today did not appear to cost $80. If he paid that much, he got fleeced. Probably needs to ask rudd for some recs, tbh.

Shady Hollow is one of my favorite courses, know it well. It is real a hidden gem. That 600 yard par 5 (#10 maybe ??), even if the last part of it is down hill, is a bitch for me. Love the Par 3 finishing hole. Have not played there in a little bit, Is Wyman still working there to get free golf ? He doubled as my golf attendant and tax guy for a while.
Wyman is also my tax guy. One of the best! He only helps on rare occasions now! 10 is a beast, but 11 helps. 5&6 and 10&11 are both great back to back holes.

I birdied 10 with a drop about a week ago. Hit my 3 wood 300 yards (as you said downhill) to 5 feet. I was shocked.

Love that course. I’m a member. If you want to play it just lmk.

Elly also leads the majors amongst shortstops in putouts, which is a testament to his insane range. He’s got work to do, but he’s well on his way to being a top defender. There’s no question he makes some careless errors, but he also gets to so many balls the majority of the league would never be able to track down.

Note: Hunter Greene named to the NL All Star team to replace Tyler Glasnow.

I love this team.

Last edited:
Have tornadoes on the ground from Uniontown, Ky through Wadesville, In.

Others popping up in several places in W. Ky and Southern In.

7th in the MLB in runs scored
47th in hits
50th in doubles
29th in home runs
17th in walks
1st in stolen bases (by a wide margin)
71st in batting average
40th in on base percentage
30th in slugging percentage
35th in on base + slugging
8th in Wins Above Replacement

Dead last in strikeouts.
Every other stat he is at or better than the average everyday player (pool of 141 qualified everyday players).

Now is he Bobby Witt Jr or Mookie Betts or even Gunnar Henderson? No. But the above shows he's decidedly not terrible.

PTI on point about his insane range as well.

Happy for him, despite the asterisk (4.5" shorter basepath and pitchers can no longer hold runners effectively) And who cares if you lead the league in strikeouts and errors and can barely hit your weight.

May/June: .238 avg w/ 74 K's (strike out rate 35%)

Just imagine if he was actually good...people would go nuts.
This is a schtick, right? Gotta be a schtick. If not, boy howdy.

Denial isn’t just a river in Egypt.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Was at some family member's place in morganfield. We sat outside and watched the damn thing travel from a funnel cloud to a touch down across the fields. Some of mom's dumbass friends husbands decided they want to watch it progress and drove down to river view coal and set out and watched it head towards Uniontown. Apparently thought it was going to turn towards them but then it bee lined across the river there into Mt Vernon Indiana.

Interesting day.

Proximity to systems coming across Oklahoma into mizzou and Illinois along with systems that travel up from the coast. Seem to flock around the Mississippi and Ohio River and jet streams and what not. They always seem to hit during the day when it's at it hottest. As they travel east or north the temps are cooling.

Of course I could be rambling and be wrong

Dude. Rece MF’ing Hinds.

Or, as I call him “Recetides Aquino.”

He has no business playing in the bigs. This season he was striking out 40% of the time. On base percentage under .300. But the big club needed a warm body so he got his first ever shot. He said he was a nervous wreck driving up from Louisville yesterday and shed a few tears multiple times.

2 games (so far):

5-7
2 doubles
1 triple
1 diving catch
2 home runs (both 450 feet)

I love this team.

STOP HAVING FUN YOU PEOPLE!!!!

Proximity to systems coming across Oklahoma into mizzou and Illinois along with systems that travel up from the coast. Seem to flock around the Mississippi and Ohio River and jet streams and what not. They always seem to hit during the day when it's at it hottest. As they travel east or north the temps are cooling.

Of course I could be rambling and be wrong
I live about 11 miles from the Ohio river and 11 miles from the Green river and it seems like more times than not, the storms make decision which way to go where they intersect. Good news when they are severe, not as good when we need rain.

<------- would love to be able to watch The Wire for the first time. Probably my favorite drama ever. Probably my favorite show ever after Righteous Gemstones.

I also love asking guys wearing bowties if they are slinging bean pies. It gets me every time. Others not so much.
Bunk Moreland is my favorite character in any series. period.

Also, seeing a tornado live and up close like that has always been a dream of mine.

can't believe it idris elba GIF

Avon's biggest mistake was putting too much faith in Stringer. Stringer Bell might be the best example of the Peter Principle I can imagine. A competent second-in-command would have brought Marlo into the organization or took him out way before he ever became an issue.

* Been on a Jacques Pepin burger kick of late and using English muffins as the bun. Not a game changer by any means, but a nice little change up. Highly recommend.

I'd like to think that if I was the heir to $50B I could do better than a child sex predator's sloppy seconds who happens to be 9 years older than me.

Without just straight up paying for it, that is legit the best that guy can do.

Go get some sun, dude.

Interested to see how uproarious the US Soccer Idiots get compared to the UK fanbase during this coaching search. Love Coaching Search discourse.

- Glen Powell making early 90s Joe Pesci look like a lazy bastard.

- It’s a NKY thing but really enjoy taking my daughter to Skyline every once in awhile. Feel like I’m passing something down.

- Beach Boys doc on Disney+ is outstanding. “God Only Knows” is an all-timer.

- Can’t say I know anyone who can pull off the longsleeve polo.

- Speaking of, Polo still works for me and stands atop my late 90s prep clothing rankings:

1. Polo
2. Tommy
3. Polo Sport
4. Abercrombie & Fitch
5. Structure

HM: Nike, Guess, Nautica

- Fall beer will be hitting shelves soon. Days like today give you those first weather vibes. The drumbeat of college football talk continues to get louder and more prominent. It’s coming, boys. Hang in there.

- Wife back from a work trip telling me about the airport lounge arms race going on. Says the AMX lounge in ATL was choice AF.

- Big weekend- Dad’s birthday (standard gift of UK ballcap and semi-premium beer), bucketlist Tracy Lawrence show with BBdK and ABH, and my youngest getting baptized. Can’t say I’m religious but she’ll likely end up in Catholic school and the cultural aspect still means something to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT