ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Probably will never happen but it would be amazing to get this country to tone down the partisan politics and provide a nice moderate political news outlet people have access to. Its snowballed to complete mayhem at this point and will result in nuts like the shooter today.

No, this is one sided of late....liberal moronic values. They're all imbeciles.

This is what happens when extremism takes hold.

We’ve lost our way as a nation and the two men running for President are unfit to lead in my humble opinion and each day our country becomes more divisive, more hate filled. More “it’s not my fault. It’s the other guys”.

This is the natural end to that: violence.

All that said these attempts are usually done by disturbed people whose motivations are hard to pin down to just politics. Squeaky Fromme and John Hinkley come to mind.

I really hope people understand these sorts of thing shouldn’t be tolerated in a civil, democratic society. But I have serious doubts at this point based on what I’ve seen the last 10 years in this country.

Dark days for this country are ahead no matter who wins I sincerely feel.

Just my two cents. Have a good day.

So you want the guy who stands back up after getting shot or you want the guy who can’t put a sentence together? Can’t get much worse than today folks and I hope it doesn’t. Pathetic day. And the innocent life of possibly lives lost. Sad.

This is what happens when extremism takes hold.

We’ve lost our way as a nation and the two men running for President are unfit to lead in my humble opinion and each day our country becomes more divisive, more hate filled. More “it’s not my fault. It’s the other guys”.

This is the natural end to that: violence.

All that said these attempts are usually done by disturbed people whose motivations are hard to pin down to just politics. Squeaky Fromme and John Hinkley come to mind.

I really hope people understand these sorts of thing shouldn’t be tolerated in a civil, democratic society. But I have serious doubts at this point based on what I’ve seen the last 10 years in this country.

Dark days for this country are ahead no matter who wins I sincerely feel.

Just my two cents. Have a good day.

If you're a GOP President or former President, you're about 60 percent more likely to have a bullet fired at you in an assassination attempt than if you were a Democrat.

(But your chances of survival are much greater, because liberals pretty much suck at gun play.)

Make of that what you will.

Last edited:
You made a mistake. You left me alive! LOL

No matter how you feel about him, this dude is harder to get rid of than in-laws that come to visit for the holidays.

Trump2.jpg

Shooter: 20 year old registered Republican.

Should we collectively blame the entire other half of Americans for this violence now?
When I was 18 I registered as a Democrat so that I could vote in the majority of elections in my county. Stupid reason, I suppose, but I was just a stupid kid, apparently like this kid. He also, allegedly, made campaign contributions to Biden and other left minded organizations.

The fact that he was registered one way doesn’t really amount to much.

Registration and donations aside, the fact that he climbed up on a roof, and tried to shoot the presumptive Republican nominee in the f***ing head, pretty much tells us where his political leanings ended UP. Pretty hard to argue with that, if, you know, any of that matters. (which it doesn't)

I’ve done the research and this was 100% a false flag operation orchestrated by Project 2025, Putin, Anti-Antifa, the Proud Boys, Bizarro George Soros, and the ghost of Rush Limbaugh. And don’t come telling me about “lack of evidence,” simpletons. That’s part of the conspiracy! Of course there wouldn’t be evidence lol. Keep bleating, sheep!

Now claiming he was a mentally disturbed (imagine that) pedophile hater.

How about not rushing to conclusions or making baseless accusations. Of course we could just say, welcome to Rome. (Grabs a violin 🎻 while everything is burning)

I’ve done the research and this was 100% a false flag operation orchestrated by Project 2025, Putin, Anti-Antifa, the Proud Boys, Bizarro George Soros, and the ghost of Rush Limbaugh. And don’t come telling me about “lack of evidence,” simpletons. That’s part of the conspiracy! Of course there wouldn’t be evidence lol. Keep bleating, sheep!

Thank God. The voice of reason. LOL

Kept the girls up last night for the 9:30pm fireworks. That turned into drinks with friends till 11pm. Almost 3 year old still pulled a 5:45am wake-up call this morning. The bombs can f’n drop for all I care.

Wife wasn’t happy when I left her with a “have fun with that” when my Uber showed up to take me to the airport for a work trip.

Also, props to the dad pushing a double stroller for rolling right up to the airport bar in Detroit and saying, “give me any draft beer and a fireball shot and close it”. Dude looked spent.

Same. I have conference this week out of town and heading on vacation when I get back. It’ll be out almost 2 weeks but will be downloaded waiting on me when I get home.

Wife actually gave me green light to take and play at beach but nah. Spending my time at beach or pool.

Yes I do.

I guess we gonna pretend they are the one team that if they need a piece they don’t just get it they get the best piece every time for that hole they have.

Or that they just got their ace back who dominated the O’s yesterday.

And I say all this as a Yankee hater!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT