ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Weekend Randies:

Hot as shit, 97°. Get to beach, breezy and the temp dropped by by 20°. Crazy. Could’ve used a sweatshirt. Water temp 62°. 🥶. I have never done a cold plunge, but pretty sure I will ever want to.

Bought a pretty awesome chefs knife. Laser sharp. Not used to weight and balance, proceeded to cut my pinky good. Gusher. Plodded on like a champ and made a porchetta. Smells wonderful.

Just bought tickets to see St Paul & Broken Bones at the Blue Note in the Village. To see that band with 249 person intimate crowd will be special. Minetta Tavern will be in the itinerary.

US 2- Bolivia 0🇺🇸

Reactions: parrott
Weekend Randies:

Hot as shit, 97°. Get to beach, breezy and the temp dropped by by 20°. Crazy. Could’ve used a sweatshirt. Water temp 62°. 🥶. I have never done a cold plunge, but pretty sure I will ever want to.

Bought a pretty awesome chefs knife. Laser sharp. Not used to weight and balance, proceeded to cut my pinky good. Gusher. Plodded on like a champ and made a porchetta. Smells wonderful.

Just bought tickets to see St Paul & Broken Bones at the Blue Note in the Village. To see that band with 249 person intimate crowd will be special. Minetta Tavern will be in the itinerary.

US 2- Bolivia 0🇺🇸
You forgot to mention the Braves taking 2 of 3 from the Yankees.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss

Elder care - check into the nuances, friends

If you have someone you plan to support & care for - never too early to learn about how certain situations are handled etc

its one of the hardest things you'll probably ever do - trying even in optimal circumstances where the family is aligned on decisions etc

Jim Master couldn't miss sometimes - but the offense never really ran through the guards w/Joe B -- Just remembering

Parents, especially your Momma
The love they give you, Cherish it, as no person on earth can replace it.
Momma died 7 years ago, I still know that love.

Reactions: CastleRubric
That was my first thought. We've come full circle that the new update just looks like it did in 2007.

etszIjv.png

I remember when Newton was listed as a 5- star by somebody and then we got a commitment from 4-star QB Ryan Mossakowski and I thought we had an embarrassment of riches.

Last edited:
I remember when Newton was listed as a 5- star by somebody and them we got a commitment from 4-star QB Ryan Mossakowski and I thought we had an embarrassment of riches.
Assessing high school QB prospects seems to be harder than assessing high school pitchers. Seems like basketball is the only one that's relatively easy to do at the top level.

Did Morgan Newton end up becoming a lawyer? He doesn't appear to have a current law license in Kentucky.
Whilst sitting for the bar, he back-peddled violently tripping on his chair, fell backward and concussed himself. Spose to be lawyer.

Someone told me he had a job in Lexington with an IT business consulting thing and that was a year or two ago (maybe) so who knows

Did Morgan Newton end up becoming a lawyer? He doesn't appear to have a current law license in Kentucky.
Looks like he was Cutter Boley’s qb coach last year.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT