ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Our branch/warehouse is 500 yrds off the river and water was up to parking lot today. Very near where the video of the XPO truck is floating

That’s possibly a deal that will be great for both sides. Randle will be a good #2 guy behind Edwards and Towns in NY will be fantastic.

I know no one is a fan of the actual telecasts with ABC/ESPN (I much prefer CBS telecasts as well) but ESPN has Gameday, the personalities, the podcasts, the hosts etc. We didn’t necessarily need it for football but the amount of increased exposure and sucking up to the SEC in basketball due to ABC investing so much in the SEC is going to be awesome. I remember how much bitching I’ve done about the amount of exposure the ACC got in basketball over the last couple decades. ESPN is pretty much the only way to get any college bball exposure on TV outside of the tournament. Bilas and all the other guys just constantly trying to get the ACC conference higher seeds in the tournament. All that will be going to the SEC now. I think it’s going to be great and UNC/Duke will actually start taking a backseat. I mean it’s just an all SEC love fest right now on Gameday, it’s all they’re talking about.

Last edited:
The chrome blue in our helmets does not match the blue in our uniforms, and it disgusts me.

The white on our hats is a different shade than the white in our unis also but that’s a different discussion for a different day….one that is also despicable, frankly.

Brown also whiffed on a block that would have given Kumo a bigger run than 14yards.

Wimsatt will get a chance to throw soon I feel. The setup is there.

I thought after the previous go for it, that was automatic.

How does this keep happening?

I’m not pissed if we don’t get it. It’s a variable that I’ll remember if we lose. I’ll also remember we didn’t try that.

Good grief

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT