ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

- Anyone else married to a hyperactive sociopath? Good lord this summer has been bananas. Went to Destin then DisneyWorld, went to breakaway EDM festival last weekend (got in 23k steps from 8PM to midnight! And got plantar fachitis because I’m old), hosted a party for 20 couples the night after, going to some beach I don’t remember the name of in Maryland in a week, business trip to Scottsdale in two weeks, Lake Michigan for July 4th, some 90s rock festival in Annapolis in August, Napa for Labor Day weekend and that’s just recent things booked - not including all the parties and nights out and dinner dates and kids activities. JFC I’m exhausted.

-Love the country club life. Walking 5 mins to a pool is sublime. Country Club moms shewee.

-Tires on Netflix is hilarious, love that Shane Gillis guy. Well done.

-On the last season of Sopranos. Can barely hear Gandolfini over his strained breathing. A former morbidly obese guy named Vito had a gay tryst with a biker with a handle bar mustache last episode. I’m all for guys f*cking each other but we’re in the last season here, can we focus on finishing the story strong HBO? FFS

-Time to run and make shit happen. The 40s separates the men from the boys, stay strong my fellow alphas

KPP was off the charts, great time to enjoy the weather and Big Blue at one of its best!

I’m sure across town heard KPP when 3rd run scored! Bonkers wild !

Gorgeous weather to sit out enjoy the fresh air and a drink.

Sloot/Anth did they win ???

That merch tent was overwhelming. Grabbed a couple hats, 1 pullover, and a shirt for my hussy.

My favorite golfer is black, Chad.

Max/UCL warned us about youth sports, and I never in a million years would've thought, but it's here and I'm just gonna lean into it.

Lost on an E6 walkoff. 1-0. Brutal.

- Hyperactive sociopath, I believe I am but it’s not the same as you explain. For all the things the hysterectomy fixed, it has made my wife mentally feel less than and crazier than before. Apparently that’s normal, and apparently no matter what I do it doesn’t help.

I’m just a guy.

- Little league playoffs start for us on Friday, my wife’s bday, so that’s idea.

We literally cut to the chase at practice and strictly only did the batting cages for 2 hours.

- Mayor of Kingstown is back for season 3. It’s been solid but to out do the season before it’s going to have to be so much more unrealistic that it can’t make many more seasons.

- Sopranos last season is good. Not seasons 1 or 2 good, but once it starts getting tense it’s a dash to the end. Hearing someone speak of it as their first time through makes me jealous.

- Seeing the Reds live and they need some offense. Too many .250 and below hitters. When Elly is off they are boring AF.

Silver lining of Sundays trip to Great American, besides the Cubs winning, was Strong’s Brick Oven Pizza. They had some awesome pie and my crew of 10 devoured it and all but the drivers slept for 2 hours home.

-Re: New House

Plumbing is 75% done and HVAC is started. Electric is next and then it’s all hands on deck to make a finish line.

Only thing we went over on so far was a Tier F granite top, but it was perfect for the Knotty Alder cabinets and the color scheme.

It’s going to be a blast rebuilding this same house in two years with everything exactly as we want on a few acres. What an exercise.

- Pretty sure we missed a deadline to be heard at this weeks board meeting for a sidewalk variance at the distillery. First it was a parking lot issue, then landscaping, then sidewalk, and once we finished all the filings needed they responded at 4:45 pm June 7( Friday) that we forgot to include our plan for “fiery grass/vegetation”.

Unreal at this point.

- Regardless another 150 barrels being delivered in tomorrow. This is our new make juice and I’m stoked for this stuff. I haven’t decided if I want to put it out at 2 years for $100 a bottle like Beam did for Hardins Creek but I doubt it.

- Completely cashed out the 401K in the job switch. I’ll probably regret it but waiting 6 months for a rollover and all I have going I figure it was best since I’ll definitely take a huge loss for distillery investment this year.

- I like the bat cats in their first two matchups. After that we’ll see if pitching, or lack of, catches up to them.

Stoops going to crack 10 wins this year IMO.

Pope gets us to at least an elite 8.

- That’s all I got folks! Enjoy your summer!

Last edited:
Ron, that social lineup makes me want to DIAF.
Me too pretzel, #metoo. Keep in mind we have 3 kids 7 or under and I run a business with 28 female employees. It’s just non stop. Her friends and family give her shit about how hyperactive she is. Sometimes I just have to give her a look when she asks to do something and she occasionally gets the hint.

@Ron Mehico Where'd you join?

The one that’s about 1 mile from top golf where I live. It’s pretty nice but also shocking how many extremely nice clubs there are here.

Yea, that's where I figured cause I knew you lived up that way. I've got a few buddies who are members there so I play once a week or so utilizing their guest passes.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Yea, that's where I figured cause I knew you lived up that way. I've got a few buddies who are members there so I play once a week or so utilizing their guest passes.

Just got my first lesson last week with the pro named Scott up there, got 5 more to go once I finish up we should play!

Reactions: TCPUKChamps
- Hyperactive sociopath, I believe I am but it’s not the same as you explain. For all the things the hysterectomy fixed, it has made my wife mentally feel less than and crazier than before. Apparently that’s normal, and apparently no matter what I do it doesn’t help.

Krazy- may want to have her look into Biote hormone pellet therapy. Did wonders for my misses and well worth it IMO.

Reactions: rudd1 and krazykats
That merch tent was overwhelming. Grabbed a couple hats, 1 pullover, and a shirt for my hussy.

My favorite golfer is black, Chad.

Max/UCL warned us about youth sports, and I never in a million years would've thought, but it's here and I'm just gonna lean into it.

Lost on an E6 walkoff. 1-0. Brutal.
I’ve now moved straight into HS sports.

Still crazy!

-2012 Jaimanth would be saddled up at Roccos, with the Beans, by noon Friday. Dead set on breaking the Canes' record. Oh well.

-Summer comin' in hot. Mid 90's next week after today's enjoyable 55 degree morning. Time. To. Grind.

-I apologize, Chad.

-Pellet Ice maker was a bit pricey but I f*cking love that sucker. Highly rec picking one up next Prime Day or whatever other sale they have.

-Chestnut trying to get that bread. Gotta have him on July 4th. Drop the vegan BS and let's f*cking go.

-102 to the dome. Dangerous stuff. Blake Dunn, name of one of my grade school best buddies. Weird.

-Hate on the Tour de France all you want but Netflix docu-series are always awesome. Unchained just dropped Tuesday telling the story of last year's race. Check it out.

Reactions: HUBER
Bezos has pulled the all time bait and switch by selling folks on Amazon Prime and it's 2 day shipping. He sold us on free 2 day shipping and after getting us hooked they have increased the price from the original annual membership price of $79 to $139 and now very little you order arrives in 2 days.

Bezos has pulled the all time bait and switch by selling folks on Amazon Prime and it's 2 day shipping. He sold us on free 2 day shipping and after getting us hooked they have increased the price from the original annual membership price of $79 to $139 and now very little you order arrives in 2 days.

And Hulu used to cost like $30/month.

These freaking people 😡 😡 😡

What makes adults do things like that?
MON1198089.jpg

My Prime delivery is fine, most stuff comes next day or 2 day at the latest. My problem is the price has doubled yet the "extras" have gotten worse. Prime Video has commercials and Prime Music is basically Pandora now, you can't play specific songs or albums without paying extra.

I don't know when they quietly did away with same day delivery on the vast majority of items, but Bezos, you can't give us that ridiculous expectation and just rip it away. I still get plenty of Amazon orders next day because NKY is now just a bunch of highways circling Amazon facilities, though.

krazy, Strong's is my favorite local pizza place by far. The pizza alla vodka is 🔥

We have discussed baseball movies a ton. Football movies though. I don't have a firm list, as I've never really thought about it, so this is subject to change as I think about it more.

1. The Program
2. Rudy
3. Remember the Titans
4. Varsity Blues
5. Friday Night Lights
6. Necessary Roughness
7. Waterboy
8. Any Given Sunday
9. Replacements

That's where I'm at for now.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT