ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

The comically racist white parent in Remember the Titans referring to Denzel as “Coach Coon” always stuck with me.

I’ll probably use that in the future as well.

AMZ great in RDU area. Pretty much everything within 2 days, most next day. I filter my ish down as well so I dont see the BS items that take over 2 days.

JFC Anth, Cant take your list seriously. Surprised you didnt have Brians Song, 80 for Brady, & Air Bud Golden Receiver on there.

Leaving these off is just criminal:

All the Right Moves
Longest Yard (Orig)
North Dallas Forty
Semi Tough, would be my last pick but still better than 3-4 of that embarrassing list.

~Better than most...
North Dallas Forty
We Are Marshall
Longest Yard
Brian's Song

~New brakes needed....since May 1st (37 games)
28 for 145.... .193 BA
52 K's
.171 so far in June
2 for his last 18.
*he runs fast, wears a lot of gold, and is due for his weekly good game.

All due respect but Remember the Titans was Disneyfied crap.
With all due respect, Chad. It's a timeless film, told through the heroism of an African American coach who convinced a ragtag group of young men to see past race and look deep into each other's hearts. Will they overcome their biases to band together to overcome adversity? Tune in to find out!

We had a video store copy of The Program at my parents house before they split that I watched regularly. I was 9 when the movie came out and 12 when my parents split. I was way too young to be watching that.

Reactions: NW50
North Dallas Forty is an old, but solid football movie.

Division III Football's Finest has a lot of funny moments. It might be the only funny thing Andy Dick ever did.

Last edited:
With all due respect, Chad. It's a timeless film, told through the heroism of an African American coach who convinced a ragtag group of young men to see past race and look deep into each other's hearts. Will they overcome their biases to band together to overcome adversity? Tune in to find out!

Denzel was of course outstanding. Had some good stuff. Those Disney sports movies touch a nerve with me tho.

Division III Football's Finest has a lot of funny moments. It might be the only funny thing Andy Dick ever did.
Too bad the dude is a chowder head and total predator creep because that movie shows how funny he could be.

- That movie is a quote factory

"Were in a small private liberated college they rather spend their money on faggaty arts and crafts and such."- Rick Vice

Coach Vice quotes

It's a cult classic.

The "Old Helen Yeller" scene was LOL

Marshall Cook, who played Vincent Prima, wrote, produced and directed the movie, based on his experiences at Occidental College. He was a pretty good HS QB.

Last edited:
I mean, how can we keep referencing the Armadillo's without a nod to the greatest place kicker in movie history?

Foe2ev2aUAA-Lmu.jpg

If you're talking pure football movie then not sure how FNL isn't #1. No fluff, no happy ending and doesn't insist upon itself.

Reactions: Franchise
I think I read something when the movie came out that the real team won their games by like 40 a game or something

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT