ADVERTISEMENT

I hate early games.

I hate them when tailgating, but will enjoy getting the game in early tomorrow and being able to relax the rest of the day since I won't be down at Commonwealth partying all afternoon.

I'm taking Georgia 35 Alabama 31

I prefer them. There isn't always a high quality early game I want to watch so UK playing early ensures I have a game to watch from 11am to 3pm range central time.

Also, if you have the appropriate expectations a highly probably result shouldn't sour ones day. UK losing to UGA or ole miss this season is expected to me. Now the SC fiasco did annoy me that whole Saturday because that was an unexpected home loss and cost KY hosting GameDay the next week.

I prefer them. There isn't always a high quality early game I want to watch so UK playing early ensures I have a game to watch from 11am to 3pm range central time.

Also, if you have the appropriate expectations a highly probably result shouldn't sour ones day. UK losing to UGA or ole miss this season is expected to me. Now the SC fiasco did annoy me that whole Saturday because that was an unexpected home loss and cost KY hosting GameDay the next week.
That's my problem. After 40 years you'd think I'd temper my expectations. I hope that every big game is when we'll turn the corner. I'm not Herros optimistic though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT