ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Bryson and Rick Shiels has put me on a GolfTube binge. Probably going to start playing again, for better or worse

Live about a mile from a 9 hole Par 3 course. Thinking about buying one of those gimmick-y all-in-one adjustable clubs and walking down there with one club and some balls. Score be damned.

Last edited:
Watching Bryson Birdie two in a row with those stupid clubs, that are way too short for him, with those super flexible shafts makes me question the wisdom of spending any decent amount of money on clubs. LOL

9c19a4c9-5033-4b1e-8471-67a971933c39_text.gif

My only comment on the Levis leaks

Last edited:
Randos from a quickie trip to Florida.

* Wore a UK hat the whole time. Didn't hear a peep about the GD PGA thing. However, on the return flight to Lexington, the salt life crowd who may or may not be drunk in the airport at 2 pm is perfectly happy to vent uncontrollably about John Calipari, boy. I heard three separate old guys give completely unsolicited diatribes about how glad they are that miserable so and so is gone.

I also got several "Go Cats!" just walking around St. Pete with a Kentucky hat on and this clearly cornbread face.

I'd say the Big Blue Nation is engaged.

* Semiglutides are in effect, yo. The average beachgoer in America is going to be 10 pounds lighter in 2025 than in 2022.

* I can slowly and inevitably feel my wife and I turning into snowbirds -- unless my wife starts sending me Zillow updates for every POS house in Lexington AND Amelia Island. It is gonna be the razor blade express for Ol' Hank if I have to hear consistently about totally adorable neighborhoods that we should absolutely check out just to see in two f***ing markets -- I mean it doesn't hurt to look, right? -- for certain.

* Mark Stoops had his Max Duffy as an older guy who you can tell the coach just absolutely loves. I am reasonably sure Kerr Kriisa is going to be that for Pope.

Who knew eating McDonalds for a straight month would eventually kill you.

• Henry Earl was a parasite on society. Probably spent $500K in tax dollars on that guy.
  • You know, Doja Cat has some bangers like "Paint the Town Red"
  • Went to California this week. Feels dystopian. Downtowns are just dead. Drug zombies and tranny flags everywhere. Yet the price of real estate is through the roof. Did have the best veal parmesan I ever had though, so maybe that's it.
  • Sat next to this wealthy old guy last night on the way home. Reminded me of a trust fund Ron White, which is a compliment in my book. Two hours of him combining inappropriate jokes (e.g., the one about the black guy wearing a tux to his vasectomy) and firing on the quite attractive stewardess who seemed to appreciate it (or so I thought). Some of his "best" moves on the latter:
    • After the announcements, he called her over and said with her voice she should be in commercials. Then he said, "What's your name? Elyse? You know Elyse means "fields of heaven" in Norse. Your name fits as you are absolutely heavenly". Note: Elyse means "Gods promise", not "fields of heaven". ❤️‍
    • As she came back to take our drink and dinner orders, he said he couldn't hear what she said due to the engine noise. As she bent down to talk more closely to him so he could here he said, "actually, I could hear you fine. We just wanted you to lean over." ️‍🔥
    • Three quarters through the flight she catches him looking at her. She comes over and nicely says, "can I get you anything?". His response, "nope, just enjoying the view". 😎
  • Through this entire thing, Elyse is sort of winking and smiling at me which I thought was her way of us acknowledging how big of a character this guy was. But towards the end of the flight, she passes me a take home airplane bottle of Buffalo Trace and a hand written note wishing me a safe rest of my travels plus an apology for the guy next to me "monopolizing my time" and her full name. Well between this and the basketball game a few weeks ago I figured I was just on a heater. And while I wouldn't cheat on my wife, shooters shoot. So as I was leaving the plane I gave Elyse a confident smile and a "I hope I see you again?" (emphasis on the question mark) to which she responds with a puzzled look and an awkward "yeah, uh, maybe I'll see you on a flight". 😕
  • Lastly, some sort of Google writing assist AI popped up as I wrote this. It copies your text and there's a button that says "help me write". I clicked it and it responded with "Can't Help With This". So I assume this post is perfect.

Last edited:
Starting to read that whole thing before thinking “ain’t no way I read this unless it’s Wayne.” Went to see who wrote it, then read the whole thing.

Youngest graduates HS tonight. Couldn’t be more proud of him, and couldn’t be happier. That said, he’s paid off. No more money to his momma for 4 vacations a year. She may have to cut down to 2. Prayers scent and all. My children will always get my best in every way I can give, but knowing I’ve made it through 15 yrs of this is amazing.

Most excited for Kerr Kriisa and Travis Perry next season.

Weather sucks ace. Considered going to Indy to see Larson race the 500, but 90% rain. Ugh

Reactions: WayneDougan
Let’s Play House is ****ing terrible regardless of your perspective on Doja Cat

Last edited:
Let's Play House is NOT terrible. I mean, it isn't the greatest, but it's definitely not turrible.

I’ve never understood how or why or who Neil Degrasse Tyson is. Why is anyone interested in that guy?

One of my favorite lines from Family Guy is when Peter inexplicably states that he didn’t enjoy The Godfather because “it insists upon itself.”

I have no idea what that means, and the show didn’t intend for it to make sense, and yet I feel strongly that Neal deGrasse Tyson “insists upon himself.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT