ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

9.58 will never be touched.

Put it right next to Dimaggio's 56 game hitting streak, Wilt's 100 point game, any other record. No one will ever be greater then Usain Bolt.

Andrew Abbott came into the season as the 5th starter, who only beat out Brandon Williamson for a spot in the rotation because of injury. In all likelihood he was going to start the year in AAA Louisville. He makes the league minimum salary.

And yet he’s top 10 in the NL in ERA and wins.

He’s due for regression. I don’t necessarily think this stardom will continue at this awesome level, but for gods sake why do you work SO HARD to hate your own team, UKO?

9.58 will never be touched.

Put it right next to Dimaggio's 56 game hitting streak, Wilt's 100 point game, any other record. No one will ever be greater then Usain Bolt.
It will have to be someone who has the huge stride Bolt had but is able to come off the start quicker which was the only "weakness" Bolt had. Probably will not see it in our lifetimes.

I think it will get busted in our lifetime. Most of the fastest times have come in the 2000’s. I can see some freak being born and doing it by 2050

-looking forward to the women’s races. Sydney McLaughlin is a beast. I really like the Dutch girl Femke Bol also. Some real running talent in those distances

Andrew Abbott came into the season as the 5th starter, who only beat out Brandon Williamson for a spot in the rotation because of injury. In all likelihood he was going to start the year in AAA Louisville. He makes the league minimum salary.

And yet he’s top 10 in the NL in ERA and wins.

He’s due for regression. I don’t necessarily think this stardom will continue at this awesome level, but for gods sake why do you work SO HARD to hate your own team, UKO?
Because he's a sadistic POS.

Probably goes back to some internalized trauma from his youth. Didn't get enough attention from his dad or something like that.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT