ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Is gap insurance worth it? How about window etching?
Gap, it depends, if you put zero down, finance your sales tax, or upside down in your trade, then yes (definitely not a issue with the GYERO crew). Etch, no FN way. haven't sold etch in over 15 years. Insurance companies used to give etch away. I NEVER pushed the product, it is a rip off and just not beneficial to the customer.

Anymore questions about the do's and do nots of the car purchasing process ? I will be more than happy to give PROFESSIONAL, helpful advice.

This Algerian women's boxing thing is proof that the world has lost it's damn mind.

1.) She's lost to 9 women, including competing at the last Olympics without controversy.
2.)Amy Broadhurst, who dominated her, said she's clearly a woman and no more powerful than anyone she's fought previously.
3.) The country she is from doesn't allow any gender affirming care/hormones.
4.) The person she beat is suddenly getting paid $100,000 by the IBA.
5.) The IBA banned her based solely on undisclosed "testing" claiming she had an XY chromosome that the board itself didn't even confirm prior to banning her.
6.) The IBA is currently run by a Russian with ties to Putin/KGB.
7.) She was banned after beating a previously undefeated Russian fighter, but allowed to fight for two years prior to that.
8.) The IBA was dropped by the IOC for allegedly fixing bouts for illegal gambling. Global boxing is now widely governed by the WBA.

We did this with Serena, Jessica Andrade and about 1,000,000 other female athletes.

Meanwhile, the Netherlands sent a dude who raped a 12 year old when he was 21, spent a paltry 13 months in prison and now might medal at the Olympics.

Yikes.

This Algerian women's boxing thing is proof that the world has lost it's damn mind.

1.) She's lost to 9 women, including competing at the last Olympics without controversy.
2.)Amy Broadhurst, who dominated her, said she's clearly a woman and no more powerful than anyone she's fought previously.
3.) The country she is from doesn't allow any gender affirming care/hormones.
4.) The person she beat is suddenly getting paid $100,000 by the IBA.
5.) The IBA banned her based solely on undisclosed "testing" claiming she had an XY chromosome that the board itself didn't even confirm prior to banning her.
6.) The IBA is currently run by a Russian with ties to Putin/KGB.
7.) She was banned after beating a previously undefeated Russian fighter, but allowed to fight for two years prior to that.
8.) The IBA was dropped by the IOC for allegedly fixing bouts for illegal gambling. Global boxing is now widely governed by the WBA.

We did this with Serena, Jessica Andrade and about 1,000,000 other female athletes.

Meanwhile, the Netherlands sent a dude who raped a 12 year old when he was 21, spent a paltry 13 months in prison and now might medal at the Olympics.

Yikes.

Did this mofo just mention Putin?... lolz. Thanks Hillary, but that trick stopped working in 2020.

Did this mofo just mention Putin?... lolz. Thanks Hillary, but that trick stopped working in 2020.

I mean, JD Vance called her a full grown man (maybe in Ohio?), so I suppose I could see how you would consider this political. The ties to Putin point is more about shady gambling/KGB, not some political statement about their overarching war, who should be our president or what the definition of misinformation is.

Sorry your waterhead couldn't see that.

Edit : GD I hate culture wars.

Last edited:
I mean, JD Vance called her a full grown man (maybe in Ohio?), so I suppose I could see how you would consider this political. The ties to Putin point is more about shady gambling/KGB, not some political statement about their overarching war, who should be our president or what the definition of misinformation is.

Sorry your waterhead couldn't see that.

Edit : GD I hate culture wars.
You're the one making political arguments, Beck. I'm just merely laughing at the fact that you're using Putin as a reason why we should agree with a policy.

• Sad
Reactions: gattongrad09
You're the one making political arguments, Beck. I'm just merely laughing at the fact that you're using Putin as a reason why we should agree with a policy.

Show me where I made a political argument, I'll wait. Having ties to a President who has a history in/with the KGB (which is heavily involved in illegal gambling) isn't a political statement on it's own.

You also zeroed in on the Putin angle because you have nothing to say about any of the other points I made as an attempt to dismiss the rest of the argument, which is kinda lazy.

I bet your neighbor thought she was doing community service offering to play 1-on-1 with you if you act like this away from a keyboard (which I highly doubt you do).

I’ve wondered if the neighbor is the Norton Commons pediatrician that is being charged for murder for hire to kill her husband.

I’m telling you that community isn’t right!

Last edited:
Reactions: Irish Beck
I’ve wondered if the neighbor is the Norton Commons pediatrician that is being charged for murder for hire to kill her husband.

I’m telling you that community isn’t right!
It isn’t right but it’s fun. I wished they were still doing those outside Thursday concerts on the grass.

Show me where I made a political argument, I'll wait. Having ties to a President who has a history in/with the KGB (which is heavily involved in illegal gambling) isn't a political statement on it's own.

You also zeroed in on the Putin angle because you have nothing to say about any of the other points I made as an attempt to dismiss the rest of the argument, which is kinda lazy.
Here's my take:
  • Fact: There's a tiny percentage of the population who are XY, are born with ambiguous genitalia, are considered female from the get go, yet produce testosterone naturally at the level of a male. These women have an advantage in sports compared to women who are XX. Does it mean if you have this genetic disorder you are better than all women? No. But on average, you are likely going to be bigger, faster and stronger than someone who has XX chromosomes.
  • Fact: Caster Semenya has this disorder and she has won several Olympic medals.
  • Fact: It is not confirmed whether Imane Khelif has XY chromosomes. I assume it would be relatively easy for someone to test this. But for now, we don't know.
  • Opinion: I would think having this genetic disorder would be very tough in childhood and as an adult, and I have a lot of empathy for people who have this. Seems the least we can do is let them participate in women's sports with perhaps an exception of boxing or MMA, where you can seriously hurt somebody.
  • Fact: In the last 10 years or so, there's been a significant increase in the number of genetically normal (in a physical sense) people who want to switch genders.
  • Fact: Politicians on the left have been more open to the idea that if you say you're a woman then you are a woman and therefore should be allowed to compete in women's sports.
  • Fact: Lia Thomas was not that great of a college swimmer until he "decided he was a woman", and shortly thereafter started being one of the top "women's" swimmers.
  • Opinion: If you left wing lunatics would have taken the L on people like Lia Thomas, this issue re: Imane Khelif would be similar to what happened with Caster Semenya.
  • Fact: Putin has nothing to do with this and you know it.

Last edited:
Reactions: thabigbluenation
But Wayne, it’s so much easier and more productive to get on Twitter and post:

THIS IS DISGUSTING HE IS A MAN BEATING UP A WOMAN THIS IS WHAT BIDEN AND KUMALA WANT!!!!!

Forgot the Pro Football HOF Enshrinement speeches were today. I've always enjoyed this. It's also a reminder of how old I'm getting. Randy Gradishar is up there now. Seemed not long ago I was loving his linebacker play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT