ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

* Detroit Pistons owner Tom Gores fires head coach Monty Williams 1 year after signing him to the biggest coaching contract in league history. So, if you're keeping score at home, that's 1 year of terrible basketball for $78.5 million.

I mean, how in the world do people like this become rich in the first place? It truly defies logic.

* Nick Calathes still plays professional basketball. That's cool as hell. I mean, why would you NOT do that? As long as you keep getting paid 6 figs, that's gotta be a decent lifestyle.

* It's not too late, and I know just the good luck charm that will get this team rolling in the last 3 innings. We need some rally tittays. Any 6-7 gals with a great rack in the stands that want to flop them out and spread it all over social?

* NBA Draft is one week from today.

* Heading up to NYC for a little road running event this weekend. My return flight got updated Monday from 9pm to 5am. Minor difference. 🤮 🤮

* Cincinnati has built one mighty fine pitching staff.....

Nick Lodolo = 8-2, 2.76 era
Hunter Greene = 5-2, 3.52 era
Andrew Abbott = 5-6, 3.42 era

And they just keep on getting better and better.

* William Montgomery came out Monday night absolutely dropping BOMBS.....

12 years a slave? Let's be honest, that's kinda of a light sentence.
Iran's President just died in a helicopter crash. The helicopters mechanic Ari Greenbaum said the helicopter must have just run out of gas.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

FFWD to the 1:48:20 mark for this week's brilliance from the Memphis Strangler.

* Fatass Rowdy Tellez just pimped a would-be home run that stayed in the park, and damn near got thrown out at 2nd. I hate that his hungry ass didn't end up paying for that.

* Late.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Every basketball team that under performs does so because of cuckoldery. This is known.
kentuckys-rajon-rondo-right-picks-up-teammate-patrick-sparks-after-sparks-committed-a-foul-during-the-first-half-against-mississippi-at-the-2006-southeastern-conference-basketball-tournament-thursday-march-9-2006-at-the-gaylord-entertainment-center-in-nashville-tenn-ap-photojohn-bazemore-2PDA8PE.jpg

The Oiler gal benefited tremendously from a blurry camera. Like, I was convinced she was a super cute 20-something/early-30s sorority girl. Turns out she's a rode hard Canadian redneck. The type that was an easy score back in the day at O'Malley's or Jim Porter's. A Bullitt County special.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

The Oiler gal benefited tremendously from a blurry camera. Like, I was convinced she was a super cute 20-something/early-30s sorority girl. Turns out she's a rode hard Canadian redneck. The type that was an easy score back in the day at O'Malley's or Jim Porter's. A Bullitt County special.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I wouldn’t kick her out of bed. Unless she wanted to screw on the floor, but then again my standards have gone way down as my age has gone up.

“I made a decision based on what was right for me and my family,” he said on Rome. “And being able to hire my son, my wife, you know, she wanted — that’s her baby. I gotta sleep with this kid’s mom. So yeah, I wanted to hire him.”

Thank god he left. Can you even imagine next year?

“I made a decision based on what was right for me and my family,” he said on Rome. “And being able to hire my son, my wife, you know, she wanted — that’s her baby. I gotta sleep with this kid’s mom. So yeah, I wanted to hire him.”

Thank god he left. Can you even imagine next year?

So it was really Ellen that wanted Brad hired? Makes so much more sense. Eff that bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 80 Proof
Cal is claiming he didn't know that his players could leave if he left?

Part of his problem any more is I can't tell if he:

A. Is so detached from the ins and out of college basketball in 2024 that he actually didn't know that.
B. Is making up a bold face lie for no reason to make himself look like a saint.

Calipari got exactly what he deserved. Help 30/40 families? How many families from UK got burned the last few years at the SEC tournament?

Helping a burger boy go pro isn’t help. It’s a business relationship. One that he was awful at getting what we needed from the relationship.

The guy is mentally ill. I will go to my grave believing that. If you give dozens and dozens of coaches the resources at UK they could win at least one title in 15 years too. The only difference today compared to five years ago is instead of competing against the dozen or so schools that would pay. He has to deal with all of them paying now.

Too easy...

For the baseball ignorant....

His 170 game stats are skewed something awful....he hit .307 in June of last year, and then went .238 / .198 / .202 (he took a nose dive and it hasn't stopped since)

This year.... .218 since May 1st (41 games and 160 AB's) Sure, let's go back a full year to include stats that don't matter "NOW".

58 K's in those 160 AB's....36% K rate

4 HR and 12 RBI in those 41 games.

In other words, he continues to regress, and his initial wow factor is now nothing more than a meaningless SB.

I won't even mention his errors.

Essentially, he sucks now worse than ever. That isn't debatable.

Carry on, though. You look like fools trying to support this novelty act. Where is Kurt Stillwell when you need him.

Late:

His March/April stats make up 39% of his season, and you just completely delete that time frame from the conversation in order to make your point.

You have to be the only person I’ve ever talked sports with that is 100% convinced a smaller sample size is significantly more representative of a players value than a much larger one.

How about we just eliminate May for no particular reason? Without that he’s hitting .259 with 11 home runs and 26 stolen bases, the Reds are winning the division, and he’s firmly 1st place in the MVP race while David Bell wins Manager of the Year.

-Let's be real. He left because he's been embarrassed the 80% of the last decade and people, other than BJW, started to take note. Other than some Rich Hill Billy in Arkansas dumb enough to give him 50 million dollars. The rest of the dog and pony show is simply a distraction from what he's actually paid to do being a shit show.

-Been told by several that Cal tried his normal off season shit, Mitch refused, and Cal got so far down the road he had no choice but to leave.

-Who is AIChat? Need to know before I decide to interact.

-Summer!! Lets f*cking go.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT