ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be easy to get elite players and elite. Asst coaches into this 100% of their own doing toxic chamber that is UK Basketball.

Reactions: jayroon
- Just got back from a golf trip to Orlando during the first and second round. I will get back to that later.

- Actually missed UK's game until the last 2 minutes. Is there a better example of Apathy than that?

- Let me also say, that spending all day today looking at GYERO posts from pages 9403 to 9413 has been absolutely great. Reading all of those posts leading up to the game and seeing the excitement, fear, nervousness, shock and eventual reality was actually enjoyable to read.

- With all that said, Calipari must go. There is no way he can stay. The relationship with the fans is at an all time low. When I think of how he Peacock'd after the Auburn win, and all the BUILT FOR MARCH bullshit, come on man, just resign.

- When UK has to worry about 14 seeds and 15 seeds in March, how can anybody defend him?

- He actually started Wagner and Edwards all season long and forced the two better options to come off the bench. It absolutely matters who starts and finishes halves.

- There is no way his in game coaching and roster decisions cannot be questioned. I would even go out and say that is the entire reason for all of these failures. Not playing your best players and lineups keeps other teams in the game, and changes blowouts into grind outs. Hence the reason our boys lose games they shouldn't and get tight in March. I never in my life seen a UK team have less need for human cigars than Calipari's teams. Heck those Steve Massielo's rarely get in a game.

- Now back to Orlando. Capital grill, Oceanaire, Maggiano's and Del Frisco's I highly recommend.
- Also saw a rocket launch from our balcony while drinking bourbon and smoking a cuban. I recommend that as well.
- Great weather and golf was excellent.

What a f*king joke this is. Players weren't physical enough. Lol, okay.

All we heard earlier this season is "this team is full of basketball players" unlike the last couple of teams. Now it's we gotta get back to physicality and defense. You're paid $9M to figure this shit out. Ffs.

That would be a dickless move. But...what are the odds Cal agrees to any of the changes? After 15 years of NOT doing any of those things?
He's not going to and he's not going to be the basketball coach at Kentucky next year. That's not inside knowledge. That's admitting the obvious.

I like how Barnhart is handling this. He's in charge. It is a bitch of a decision and it is his alone (or it should be). He's got this. This is that doofus' super bowl. Somehow, I trust him for this moment and to make sure the budget balances.

Also --> WTF did anyone expect from the call in show? Even if I was going to fire him, I'd make him mail it in one more time for spite.

Last edited:
Mitch is in his office listening to this horse shit. Shaking his head at this so called call in show. He has no choice. That’s what I choose to believe until something else happens.

I really don’t think Mitch would have waited this long to put out a support statement unless he had a decent shot to fire him.
You did a great job today, btw.

Ain’t nothing gonna change and by sometime in early October 90% of the fan base will be convinced that we have a team full of alpha dogs and #9 is only a few short months away. Eff this shit!

Cal spewing a bunch of crap, apparently, on radio show because he knows Mitch doesn’t have the stones to do anything about it. Puts the blame everywhere but on himself. I want to punch him in the face every time he opens his mouth.

You did a great job today, btw.
Appreciate it. We had multiple UK fans call the store today and ask us to contact the attorney general. We think we’re fanatics In GYERO.

I’m Calipari’d out. He’s delusional or something. I feel like we’re in a nightmare where we are being attacked and our arms won’t work.

But I was able to at least get one small pimp slap off on them. F’ em all!

Who do we play in the champions classic this November? Talk about pressure.

Duke, in Atlanta. If he can't keep his guys from being "tight" before playing a 14 seed, what hope is there for next year?

Also, I believe I remember Tubby not taking calls on his final show before he left. **That's where this comparison ends.

It really feels like some jagoff body-snatched the guy who came here in 2009. Bizarro world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT