ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the players that can honestly get drafted better leave because Cal can’t effing coach and they won’t realize their potential with him.

Either find a way to get rid of him or we’re stuck with the same shit 💩 we had for years under Hall. Tons of talent and a terrible coach. Really sad times I don’t want to relive.

We’re going to lose a lot of players this year and it’s on you, Cal!!!

I’d be willing to bet if he had the 1st and 2nd team All Americans he couldn’t win the Natty.
Just a pitiful excuse for a coach!

Reactions: jayroon
Drew, Pearl or Oats. That’s the list. Make it happen.
The issue with Pearl he only wants to coach a couple of more years and is working to get his son to be coach in waiting there. And unfortunately Mitch won’t hire Oats. I hope he has some other options up his sleeve instead of going all on on Drew and possibly missing on him.

No offense but the issue at this point is not all about who the next coach is. It doesn't really matter now. Just get the best coach money can buy. I'd prefer someone who has a proven track record as a head coach at a high D1 or NBA level and under the age of 55. We are in the worst six year stretch of Kentucky basketball EVER. And if they don't work, you send them on their way.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Drew, Pearl or Oats. That’s the list. Make it happen.
The issue with Pearl he only wants to coach a couple of more years and is working to get his son to be coach in waiting there. And unfortunately Mitch won’t hire Oats. I hope he has some other options up his sleeve instead of going all on on Drew and possibly missing on him.

Absolutely unbelievable. This quote makes me 1000x madder then watching the GD game.

Smart fan (The OG Bitch Bus Crew) knew it was over in 2018 when all that stood between them and the Final Four was Kansas effing State and Loyola Chicago.

Yet here we are 6 years later, 1000x worse off, with no end in sight and a Lifetime Contract.

If it’s not bad enough we’re now going to be the laughing stock for the entirety of the whole damn tournament!!

Let that sink in.

Reactions: jayroon
Bubba I’m not mad at you. I’m just gonna cheer my team regardless of what is or isn’t.

32M to fire him, plus 10-16M to buyout another coach.

If they find someone to write those checks then the whole administration should have to accept a pink slip too!
I feel ya. In spite of that post, I was NOT pulling against them. I just think (and have for a long time) that a change HAS to be made. I don't want to keep watching a reeat of this.

It's incredible that Cal still plays dumb regarding the right combinations. Christ. You had 30+ games to figure out the right combinations and, as practically an "eff you" to the fans, you seem to go out of your way to not to play it. Clown. Big, red honking nose.

His constant attempts to throw feces at the wall to see what sticks is a clue that he's clueless.

It would be one thing to lose this game if any of us REALLY thought there was a chance he was getting fired, OR we thought there was any chance guys like Edwards and Wagner and Bradshaw came back with a chance to grow like they would at Kansas.

Instead, we’ll get halfhearted instagram posts, snippy quotes, and a great NBA draft night (eye roll) and 10 new dudes and it seems like this years will be more concerned with their brand than winning.

And we all know he’s not getting fired. We don’t wanna admit it. But we’re stuck with the fvcking jackass

It's incredible that Cal still plays dumb regarding the right combinations. Christ. You had 30+ games to figure out the right combinations and, as practically an "eff you" to the fans, you seem to go out of your way to not to play it. Clown. Big, red honking nose.

His constant attempts to throw feces at the wall to see what sticks is a clue that he's clueless.
He’s not playing. He’s a terrible coach. It’s pretty simple for folks who aren’t named Corky.

Let me reiterate a commuter school out of Rochester, Michigan 14 seeded team started a game shooting 1/14 and defeated the University of Kentucky in an NCAA Tournament Game
Chumps you keep it 100%. The facts/your posts have really pissed off some mediocre folks the past few years. Bottom line is you were right in every post.

Is silence really golden?

Hopefully Cronin leaves UCLA and they still have a hardon for Cal. A boy can dream, I guess.

If we really had any standards within the UKAA both Mitch and Cal would be gone tomorrow. They are both to blame for where this program is after yet another disappointing end to a season. But give it a few weeks and Cal will come back home with candy and roses in hand….ah hell you know the rest

It's going to cost UK a lot more, long term, than the 35 million dollars it takes to fire his GD ass NOW, if he hangs around like a dead corpse in a tree for another 4 years.
Yeah sunk cost fallacy is a bastard.

Get rid of him now!

Really should've dumped him last season after the Georgia debacle. "But muh recruiting class!" hoodwinked a number of the faithful.

He can't coach. Our piss poor defending was 80% coaching and 20% roster. Cal is a fossil and as time has gone on, his deficiencies have been magnified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT