ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
output.jpg
YARN | He's fleeing the interview! | Fargo (1996) | Video gifs by quotes |  886481f9 | 紗

Cal after this one.
Book it.

What’s the approach for Mitch and Cal next year (he’s not going anywhere)? Just keep up the aloof, holier-than-thou, I don’t even hear the noise BS? How could you come to work (at a job making $10 million a year) and suck that bad and know everyone who watches you knows you suck that bad?

You would think just basic levels of shame and humility would take care of this situation

So who’s the next coach?
That’s the issue. Drew I guess but if the timing isn’t right we could miss out on him too. Then Mitch won’t even entertain guys like Beard and Oats who have higher ceilings than Drew due to his moral compass (Drew has had had his fair share of issues himself over his career albeit about 10 years ago but still. What a hypocrite. If Drew goes to Louisville or Michigan first or the timing doesn’t work out for whatever reason then what? Might have to settle for Lloyd, Golden, Buzz, Shaka tier since there are no home run hires and the realistic options aren’t deep either.

Reactions: Hank Camacho
I'm waxing nostalgic for Billy Clyde rn. For all his many faults, he damn sure cared about winning and wanted his players to give as much of a damn about winning as he did.

Reactions: NW50
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT