ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of these two scenarios is a pipe dream and the other is about a 50/50 at this point. I won't be cheering for a dude who looks less athletic than me shooting 4th grade pump shots off the backboard against my beloved cats but I will talk major shit to a coach who is clearly trying to make his pride a bigger thing than 121 of basketball history.

Us winning it all is as much of a pipe dream as Cal being fired.

Just FYI.

Regardless go cats!

I would think having 2 Top 5 NBA Draft Picks and not starting them, UK's lawyers should be able to argue that it is justification for firing for cause.
Reed is not a top 5 pick. He will be a sophomore at UK next year. He can’t guard a lamp post. I love him. But that’s just true.

I love that Cal was pissed Rob shot that three but had 0 reaction to the last 4 bricks by Tre, Justin and DJ.

He hates the players we like, intentionally undermines the team and purposefully antagonizes us at every turn. Stop being a child and leave already.

Reed is also scared AF to shoot. Say what you want about the rest of our shortcomings in this game, Reed not shooting is a detriment as well.

If we win it’s Dilly/Reeves that get it done, period!

Reactions: august-west
I thought we weren’t going to lose but now I’m starting to think we are going to lose.

Anyone thinking Cal will get fired if we do lose is dreaming. Mitch won’t do it.

I hate him so much right now. If hatred could do any good, he would be incapacitated.
No offense Terrie. But I am not going to depend on you to tell me whether Mitch will or won’t fire him. It won’t be his call.

Wagner, Sheppard, Edwards and Rob have all played like freshmen. Imagine that. That’s why I hate Cal and his dumb ass recruiting. They are killing us.

Edwards needs to GTFO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT