ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve seen it posted that he is a good dude in real life. I just can’t see and there are some on here I’ve met and were kind of shocked how different they are.

Kid is special to the point I suspect next year we go 10 wins again just based on his ridiculous post.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I’ve seen it posted that he is a good dude in real life. I just can’t see and there are some on here I’ve met and were kind of shocked how different they are.

Where did you see that?

I don't know of anyone on here that's done anything but hate him for a decade plus.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Does not getting enough attention in your own thread specifically designed for this?

I mean, aren’t you ALWAYS “going to have to hire the next coach and staff at some point”?

With that logic just hire a new coach every year because “you’re going to have to hire them at some point.”
I didn’t start a separate thread for the health department post. Now go get me a drink.

Dissect it however you want, Marrow is the man & worshipped by BBN.

He’s led the best recruiting stretch, by a million, in our LEGENDARY!!! program’s history, and beloved by most everyone, including the players.

Anything else is just BS noise. He’d likely be a similar disaster as KP as a head coach somewhere…and pretty sure he knows that.

Who cares?

Last edited:
After 50 years, the local health department apparently not good enough anymore for our local schools. I’m not saying I’m an expert in the health field. I just found it interesting. Maybe more details will be given at board meeting.

You wouldn’t be happy with anything because you are a miserable prick.

Sounds like they put out an RFP and went with a better priced choice.

Isn’t that what you would want as opposed to bloated government entity using another bloated government entity?

Nope. You just want to be a miserable little bitch

You wouldn’t be happy with anything because you are a miserable prick.

Sounds like they put out an RFP and went with a better priced choice.

Isn’t that what you would want as opposed to bloated government entity using another bloated government entity?

Nope. You just want to be a miserable little bitch
Just posting news brother. Said I don’t know anything about the health field. Looks like I hit a nerve with you 😉. Try that ignore feature if you never want to see one more thing about FCPS.

My take is this:
  1. Marrow is a good football coach to which there are many
  2. He is a guy that really resonates with players - call that being cool if you must - but it is clearly a skill that he is great at.
  3. There aren't many who are good at both 1 & 2, which is what makes him special.

18-24 in the SEC the last 5 yrs. Take your Vince-bs overrated recruiting pipelines elsewhere, and Stoops can go too. Keep accepting mediocrity and you will eventually see that as some sort of achievement, which many do.

Stoops was going to A&M was as likely as him taking over head chef at Cut.

Oh....that 18-24 gets worse next year, so enjoy.

#truthhurts
You are the ring bearer in the Fellowship of the Miserable.

Nobody is "settling" for mediocrity. There has been a TON a bitching by us all over the last 2 seasons of underperforming expectations. But with all of us not happy with 7-5 the last 2 seasons, it's still MILES better than the river of shit that UK football has ALWAYS been since Bear Bryant left with the exception of 2 probation marred Curci years, 2 Hall of Fame Bowl seasons under Claiborne, one 6-6 Marty Moore Peach Bowl finale, 2 Mumme seasons, 1 Guy Morriss probation year, and the last 4 years of Brooks. That 12 total seasons from 1957-2015. Stoops is in his 8th straight bowl game.

I'm not happy with 6-6/7-5 any more than anyone else, but it sure beats anything Charley Bradshaw, John Ray, Bill Curry, or Joker ever did.

You are the ring bearer in the Fellowship of the Miserable.

Nobody is "settling" for mediocrity. There has been a TON a bitching by us all over the last 2 seasons of underperforming expectations. But with all of us not happy with 7-5 the last 2 seasons, it's still MILES better than the river of shit that UK football has ALWAYS been since Bear Bryant left with the exception of 2 probation marred Curci years, 2 Hall of Fame Bowl seasons under Claiborne, one 6-6 Marty Moore Peach Bowl finale, 2 Mumme seasons, 1 Guy Morriss probation year, and the last 4 years of Brooks. That 12 total seasons from 1957-2015. Stoops is in his 8th straight bowl game.

I'm not happy with 6-6/7-5 any more than anyone else, but it sure beats anything Charley Bradshaw, John Ray, Bill Curry, or Joker ever did.

Rack it all, but ignore the attention whore troll.

I didn’t start a separate thread for the health department post. Now go get me a drink.
The very first 4 words in the article are Fayette County Public Schools, dumbass. Maybe you should go to one all over again like Billy touching Madison.

Next time you ask your boss for 1 of the 2 PTO weeks you get a year, IF you can afford to visit, I’ll buy you a drink because lord knows you probably tip like shit.

• Haha
Reactions: Ron Mehico
The very first 4 words in the article are Fayette County Public Schools, dumbass. Maybe you should go to one all over again like Billy touching Madison.

Next time you ask your boss for 1 of the 2 PTO weeks you get a year, IF you can afford to visit, I’ll buy you a drink because lord knows you probably tip like shit.
Cool bro! Like I said I did not post it in another thread as well as here like you said..so read next time. We all can’t be big ballers like you..world just not big enough for more than one of you. When does the mayor declare “Rogue Day” in st Pete and give you a key to the city? Let me guess, that probably happened already.

• Haha
Reactions: roguemocha
Every single dude on here can, and has done this well or better on a regular basis.

-Rogue Day would be pretty and literally dope, actually. Gyms and weed are free all week, movies the same, maybe even shut the streets down for pedestrians only for a few days and throw some block parties (no vegans or any males that weigh less than #200, because you have to be 2-something to do-something, allowed of course).

-Yes baggy is back in but have only seen it in the gals at the gym 😡, it’s 50/50 now between baggy and skin tight. Guys have been going tighter fitting, it’s like the sexes switched clothes.

-Just got home and had a great rubdown with the pupper, not sure who was more excited to see who to be honest. Will check the mail tomorrow to see if there’s a set day for Rogue Week to begin from the mayor.

Reactions: klambert6
Cardinals making a splash (cough...) this off-season. Heavy fastball throwers Lance Lynn (2nd stint), and Kyle Gibson. Then today signing Sonny Gray, whom I would guess they're counting on to be the ace of the staff.

Meh... We'll see. I think Gray is injury prone, and a little "light in the ass"

Lynn and Gibson eat innings, but they're not likely to win many games w/o pretty decent run support. Neither is a legit 2nd starter at this point.

Whatever...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Midway Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT