ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit ain’t on Cal. The refs ****ed us with the lead a half dozen times in the 2nd half. Hard to find a rhythm when you are getting raped on every play.

I don’t care what any of you say. Yes we made a lot of mistakes in this game, but theses refs definitely had an influence on the outcome. It is beyond wrong that they can’t be held accountable for that.

Bash away. Ugh!

How do u defense 3 deep lucky 3’s? You don’t. Credit KSU. We deserved to win but can’t defend that BS.

How do u defense 3 deep lucky 3’s? You don’t. Credit KSU. We deserved to win but can’t defend that BS.
You keep yourself out of the position to LOSE (year after year) by lucky threes etc. It's kind of his f*cki8ng job. Just about everyone else that has held that job has managed to not f*ck things up to the level HE has. The common denominator is our POS coach.

Maybe one day Kentucky can make the sweet 16 again. I’m sure a bunch of 18 year olds will be different next year. Maybe Antonio reeves will suddenly grow a pair and hit a shot that matters! GBB IM ALL IN!

You're welcome. Let us know if you have any more in depth critiques like "not a fan" for 15 year olds with multiple D1 offers.
He’s got a slow and low release point. Questionable decision maker. He’s long and athletic, however with quick hands.

Still TBD on his decision making. I said he has a long way to go. He can get there but I didn’t come away wow’d each time I’ve seen him.

Thanks. Stick to football.

Reactions: UKMKG
You keep yourself out of the position to LOSE (year after year) by lucky threes etc. It's kind of his f*cki8ng job. Just about everyone else that has held that job has managed to not f*ck things up to the level HE has. The common denominator is our POS coach.
Not defending his shitty coaching but what coach at UK has more titles and final fours?

We can take heart in the fact that next year's class is regarded as Cal's 2nd or third best recruiting class since he's been here.
It's an absolute LOCK that Wagner, or Dillingham will f**k a knee, back or ankle up, and will essentially spend the entire season in street clothes, while rehabbing in anticipation of the NBA draft.

Edwards will languish on the bench after he blows a defensive assignment, and he and Bradshaw will start making noise about a mid-season transfer.

Save this post.

Anything you want to complain about is pointless. We were in the bonus with 12 to play, and we somewhat took advantage of it.

We had decent sets to get the right guys the ball, but Reeves really needed to start driving the ball but kept forcing it up like shooters are supposed to.

We held them defensively pretty good minus Nowell hitting prayers in the 2nd half and then 2 lucky 3’s by two other guys.

Season could have been better, Cal could suck less, Injuries could stop happening, fans could stop being hyper sensitive every time everything doesn’t go our way, but here we are.

Shouldn’t be long before we start to hear all the behind the scenes drama coming from the team this year. Something must have happened that hasn’t been broadcasted.

We lost the game in first half no reason a decently coached team doesnt take advantage of their bad play.

In reality we were the same team all year never made progress hit some shots and had some flashes of a good team. Oscar was a wasted generational rebounder that in all honesty should have never had to be a feature offensive player.

It was and has always has been cal. It was a hell of a ride but hes done.

Ride out on hopefully a regional team next year and lets move on.

Miller is damaged goods but who gives a shit he would CRUSH here.

If somehow we can convince cal next year is his last ride and its his idea its best for all.

Cals tenure-
2010-2015 Great
2016-2019- Good
2020-2023 Drunk

This entire year it felt like there was never a goal they all agreed on. At some point a great team simply says “you can’t play with us” and a good one says “we’re not gonna lose”. This one never got to a level of confidence as a group that their individual talent suggested it should.

Last edited:
Not that it matters and it won't change a thing, but I'm pretty sure I pleaded for a new GYERO like two years back. Something's gotta change since Cal won't. Fresh start or some shit. Christ.
Seriously. How long are we going to drag this cursed millstone around? Why hasn't this f8cking happened?
Shoot this one in the GD head, put a stake through it's black heart, set it on fire, and bury it under 30 yards of concrete.

Hank posted:
Billy Gillispie at UK
40-27 59%

Calipari 2020-2023
35-25 58%

goddamn...
And per Matt Jones' tweet, I'm exponentially more interested in the WNBA than I am in anything that falls, like a constipated turd to the bottom of the bowl, out of Calipari's f*cking mouth. If he had any pride, he'd put that sewer to good use by slinging blowjobs on Race St. and using the money to mitigate the emabarrasment that is his contract.

Last edited:
Btw. F^ck Shavir Wheeler. P*ssy quit on his team, the one game we could have actually used his midget ass, I could care less where he transfers.

Double asshole.
And if Antonio reeves can just shoot 4/15, we f*cking go to the sweet 16 without his pvssy ass.

This program has worse AIDS than Rivals did for the final 2:00 of the game.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Btw I have no faith barnhart has what it takes to thread this needle. Its going to be hard and a very important 24 months in this climate of cbb.

Also listening to CJ on post game is a bit a mea culpa for me. Kid gave all he had. I regret my comments. Hope he gets a chance for euro ball.

Reactions: jayroon
Awww crap listening to CJ’s interview on the post game is killing me. I needed that reminder that these kids are people who care about winning for UK.

We get so angry and rightfully so if it is against Cal, but we lose sight of the fact that these players are just human beings trying to do the best they can and they don’t want to lose anymore than we do.

Reactions: jayroon
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT