ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean- thank god they didnt hit anything from outside.

Thus far we've made everything they said look glaringly obvious. We have one guy that showed up. Everyone else shrunk in the moment- or was just not good to begin with.

Just dont let it slip away entirely in the first 4 minutes, and maybe we'll have a chance late.

But good lord- the turnovers, missed shots, terrible lineups... this has been a carbon copy of our darkest days this year.

John Calipari owes Oscar about 18 million dollars by my count. If not for him we wouldn’t have *seen* a tournament in 3 years. And then where would we be?

It is awful to watch whatever it is we are trying to do. Pass and stand. Zero movement. Clueless, tense, and scared. It’s going to take a masterful 2nd half adjustment to pull out of this.

Luckily, according to all of the national media who will tell you how much they know basketball, John Calipari is one of the best in the tournament. We shall see!
Kelvin Sampson basically admitted that college coaches are awful compared to NBA guys. That’s the bar.

Again are you going to let a career assistant coach who just looked happy to be there send home a 8M hall of fame coach?

Next 20 mins may define his time here or at the very least how we will remember it.

Reactions: jayroon
Just dont let it slip away entirely in the first 4 minutes, and maybe we'll have a chance late.
Yeah, normally you would be right. However we have seen how this plays out all year.

I can’t watch this half, I just can’t. I’m about to stroke out, Not worth it. I’m going for a run.

#poppin and Wallace returning has completely changed our defense and we’re getting out in transition because of it. LFGGGGG

When the only thing your best player can do is pass the ball, your team is trash.

F these scrubs and their closeted coach!

LFG!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: barbourfor3
12 minute mark and from here on we are in the bonus. Make that count.

That foul on Toppin was phantom. My first complaint on refs today. Let’s just make this not matter because this team is not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT