ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louisville's bubble has burst.

Bryce Hopkins dropping 30 on us and jawing at our bench down the court is going to happen. It's not even a question.

Reactions: m080470
I’m ready to go. Not because I think they’ll win, but it’s been since Jan 1 that I’ve been out of town. I’ll have zero expectations, which could be liberating.

Never been to Charlottesville, so why not.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Ed Cooley and Bryce Hopkins are going to spank our asses.
Bryce Hopkins dropping 30 on us and jawing at our bench down the court is going to happen. It's not even a question.
sick robert deniro GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Hank Camacho
I really hope Hopkins flexes in front of Cal after every basket on the way to 40 points and a Providence win. GFY Cal.

Selection Show Quick Hitters

* Decent road for UK. Greensboro --> MSG. I mean, no shot we make it to MSG, but that would be dope.

* Bryce Hopkins in the 1st round. A potential rematch with Keyonte Johnson in the 2nd round.

* LOL at the ACC getting 5 teams in. NC State with 1 Quad-1 win and gets in comfortably.

* For once, the West region is LOADED. West > Midwest > South > East.

* Providence is 16 in KenPom AdjO. Undersized 3 guard, 2 stretch forward team, and won't start a player over 6'8". Basically, our kryptonite.

* Houston is the new Gonzaga. When you play 17 Q3 and Q4 games, you can't be a 1-seed --- much less the #2 overall seed. Notable that the other AAC teams are an average 139 in the NET.

* Decent games in Denver. Not mad I bought tickets.

* F*ck Cal. I'm not going to allow myself to become blindly optimistic. Just won't do it...

Reactions: m080470 and jayroon
I get not getting your hopes up, but to out right hope we lose etc is just over the top trying to be too cute for no reason.

I’ll take Livingston or Toppin on Hopkins and confidently say we win.

K State was tough at home, and caught KU in that down slide mid season.

Marquette is tough, but if we get there and get to play them then LFG!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT