ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a slow painful death for Cal. His two biggest threats retire and you have every opportunity to slap your nuts all over the CBB landscape and you choke on a f’ing bag of dicks for the last 5 years.

Absolute clown and an embarrassment how much GD money he stacks.

The one time of the year that’s supposed to be fun is now like going to a doctor knowing you’ll probably get bad news but then feeling hopeful only to be told your F’ed and there ain’t nothing you can do.

Christ what a joke

If it is a cylinder violation to put your hands on someone you are guarding closely...that could be called 50 times a game or more yes? Or does the offensive player have to throw an elbow first?

When their guards are getting to the rim at ease I just don’t understand not playing our only shot blocker.

They hit some silly ass shots too, but in the end you can’t overcome mediocre defense, missed FTs, and turnovers/poor shooting.

At least this team can’t!

We just don’t defend well enough to overcome poor shooting nights. And when we start missing, we miss everything - 3s, FTs, etc.

It’s actually incredible how lost Oscar gets on even the simplest ball screen action. He is no man’s land for ages. He’s such a liability on that end that he needs to be a monster on the boards and offensively to justify his time on the court.

We need good nights from our guards and Reeves especially to have a chance against a decent team. That might happen, but the likelihood of stringing together a few wins in a row against even mediocre teams is extremely low for this team. They are not built for tournament play.

I can’t wait for the bracket to come out to see the mental gymnastics some of you come up with to try and convince yourselves that we have a shot.

Also, I’m sick and tired of Matt and others saying if Cal leaves we won’t be able to get someone that will be as good as he is. Well, if good is losing 10 plus games a year and crapping the bed in the post season for 11 years in a row then I’d say there a plenty of candidates.

Also, I’m fu*^%ing tired of those that say what a great job Cal has done here. He has been a huge disappointment, especially considering the talent that has been here, for a decade now. Jesus F’ing Christ, 2019 is the last time we have won a post season game. That alone is grounds to be fired…..oh wait, can’t do that.

STROKIN was right, yet again…FOOLS GOLD.

The way to beat us is to spread us out on defense and we haven’t adjusted all year. Cal has a red line on man to man that’s not going to change. Not even gonna mention the archaic offense or missing fee throws. Just a complete waste of talent again.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
The way to beat us is to spread us out on defense and we haven’t adjusted all year in 5 years.

Same game as K State 2018, Auburn 2019, St. Peter’s 2021, Alabama three times in two years, Missouri a couple months ago, and Vandy twice in 2 weeks.

Just have to hope for good matchups and opposing coaches who are poor at game planning. It is what it is at this point.

Can’t wait to hear what this dickhead has to say.

They went small, we knew exactly what was coming, we couldn’t do anything about it, and they wore us TF out. Unreal.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I’m just ready to hit reset. Start new and fresh. Maybe we hire a breath of fresh air; could be a failure. I just need something different. Because what ever *this* is ain’t working for me. It’s misery and we’ll feel this exact same way again next Thursday or Friday.

If Cal has any modicum of human decency, he’ll retire for a few years. If our athletic department has any balls, they’ll “Jim Boeheim” him anyway. We’re getting fleeced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT