ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
pulp-fiction-winston-wolfe.gif

It's alright guys. Everything is fine. 2012 team lost to Vandy before going on a run.

This is a character building loss. Did you see Oscar! Looked the best he's looked all year.

Can't wait. Favorite month of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
It's fine guys. 2011 team had 10 losses going into SEC Tourney and made the Final Four.

Calipari Chess at work again.

Lost that when CJ sent the ball back up top instead of giving Oscar time to get position.

Reeves from the FT line wasn’t a bad shot, but you want Oscar on the block with a chance to draw a foul. Not Oscar setting a pick and pulling him away from the rim to rebound.

Gritty close without a PG. Oscar was incredible and POY worthy again

Unfortunately everyone else was mid to bad. Is
What it is, but we aren’t much without a point guard.

No Wallace, no season….so pray hard.

That one hurt given the momentum & circumstances. Ugh

This is bizarre on the radio. Announcers thanking the players and fans clapping for them and cheering. What is happening to this program?

Reactions: gobigbluebell
37.5 min of game = +10
Last 90 second first half = -8
Last 50 second second half = -4

Can not keeping doing this shit. Controlled the whole first half, piss it away last 90 seconds, then spend the last 20 min playing catch-up the whole time.

Coming up...

1. "Give Vandy credit, that's a good team."

2. "They hit shots, we didn't."

3. "We're beat up. Proud of the toughness to come back."

4. "This is what you guys wanted, (references Wheeler criticism vaguely) now you see what happens..."

5. (More shitting on fans.)

6. On Wallace: "I haven't talked to him, don't know. We'll see."

7. Leaves before third segment.

Gonna go 7-7 tonight. This or he sends Bruiser out.

Coming up...

4. "This is what you guys wanted, (references Wheeler criticism vaguely) now you see what happens..."

• Haha
Reactions: entropy13
-out-coached by ming the merciless, and that's not the worst of it...went into the game with 3 scholarship guards and a bunch of open schollies. Criminal. Time to hang up the whistle fatass.

-defense was garbage. vandy didn't shoot the lights out. Half their points came on dunks and layups.

-wheeler is dead to me.

-if Wallace is out...cancel the season, it's ovah.

-I'm ashamed that I chose to witness this in person.*

*although the youngest and I got to bond over cal's ineptitude and slovenly countenance. Lemons/lemonade.

Coming up...

He did the first three literally verbatim and then quit halfway through the first segment without taking a question.

There are only 4 NBA players that shoot > 50% on mid range shots. 4! And 3 of them are less than 52%. But our fat ass coach thinks it’s acceptable to take 30 mid range jumpers.

Someone on the staff teach this man math. Even if we shoot 50%, which we won’t, the other team has to only shoot 34% from 3, which every team basically does now, to beat us. Shooting 30% on these shots, which is what we shot tonight, means the other team has to shoot 21% from 3 to beat us.

We take 10 shots at the rim despite them playing 5 guards the majority of the second half? Vandy somehow got 19! What in the flying f*ck?!?!

This is lazy ass coaching. Fire his ass. Fire his ass now to embarrass him.

6 straight years of someone being mysteriously out at the end of the year. Constant lack of execution at the end of halves and games. Constant misconstruction of a roster, it’s the same tired shit. I asked 3 buddies tonight how many guards would be on a team if they were building the team. All said 7. We have 4.

I’m done with him. Losing at home is too f’n acceptable now. Losing on senior day is too f’n acceptable now. He’s said he doesn’t give a shit about the sec tourney. He barely cracks 60 in ncaa games bc he is so wound up. Fire his ass. Embarrass him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT