ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t make sense to say the least. Just straight up quitting? Could it be something academic or eligibility related? Also, a procedure now? Def feels like a cover

In my worst days, I blew a .318. That was not good but I was at a bar and was “fine” as in walking and talking. Definitely hammered though. I walked home.

My theory: Nothing has changed regarding Wheeler’s potential for returning this season. He just wanted no part of participating in Senior Day.

Usually it's good when a coach sides with a player, even against the fanbase. We don't need to know everything, fans can be harsh, etc. But the coach's first priority is to the program and fans, and Cal doesn't see that. He will side with players over the program in EVERY situation. Every now and then it reminds you that his loyalty is not to Kentucky or the fans and it's unsettling.

Usually it's good when a coach sides with a player, even against the fanbase. We don't need to know everything, fans can be harsh, etc. But the coach's first priority is to the program and fans, and Cal doesn't see that. He will side with players over the program in EVERY situation. Every now and then it reminds you that his loyalty is not to Kentucky or the fans and it's unsettling.
Cal has always claimed to be players first, he's never denied being this way.

Unfortunately it opens us up to this sort of garbage... every year now apparently.

If he has in fact quit the team, make no mistake that this was due to him being benched and NOT because some fans were "Big Meanies!!!" to him during the season. I can already see some of that nonsense being spewed.

If it were about the fans, he'd have left when he was getting criticism after playing 35+ minutes per game as opposed to when he was forced to come off the bench.

I mean, if he legit quit - F’em. I’ll take the L

Wheeler was always a conundrum, but trash is extreme. Among nations best in ATO, shot well from 3, and seemed to always play his ass off on both ends. . Wasn’t his fault our coach didn’t know how to utilize him & refused to hand the reigns to Ty/Wallace imo.

I just didn’t think we were better without him ENTIRELY, and still don’t…but all seems irrelevant now. If he quit obviously changes everything, but that’s still pure speculation at this point.

Definitely not “now FIRMLY behind Trashton” as per Anth in text earlier, but whatever.

Hopefully CJ can give us an extra steady hand as a limited sub, Adou can keep getting more comfortable, and Leggo.

Last edited:
Dad watched Star Trek, MASH and Magnum PI. I took Magnum on to college and love that show.
I’m not much for reboots of old tv shows but the new Hawaii Five O and Magnum PI’s are both pretty good. Same cheesy scenarios but with modern shit. Plus the blond Brit that plays Higgins (Perdita Weeks) is pretty🔥

Flying with the team to Fayetteville Friday. I’ll get the scoop on Wheeler for you guys. In all seriousness, really excited to to fly with the eventual National Champion Kentucky Wildcats!

Suspect is in custody who robbed our store. Guy tried to sell our stuff in Knoxville. The FB post alerted card shops. He tried to resell and KPD stepped in. He’s been robbing jewelry stores etc. A damn Knoxvillian bum to boot. Next time he should delete the photos of the places he burglarizes and the stuff he stole.

Sorry Krazy it looks as though I didn’t deserve the break in/loss after all from karma.

Last edited:
Tatiana could kick the ass of 75% of GYERO IMO.

Hopefully we don't have WW3 break out on the eve of the NCAAT:

Is it racist if I say typical nappy headed ho with ridiculous looking flea market booth eye lashes and the “thug lady hand clap”?
Don’t type dumb shit bro, you’re welcome.

-On To Grown Stuff:

Cal is protecting Wheeler for a transfer, OBVIOUSLY, if not, then why?

There is no way he’s sitting like this while we actually make a decent run other than, he quit.

Probably really sucks for him that we’re better without him. (I do wish we had him for 5-15 minutes).

Not really sure why I’m being brought up, but I’m happy they caught the stupid POS thief!

I’m busy over here being broke and stupid, but I’d never wish that type of shit on anyone.

Any chance you could skip the gossip on Wheeler and dive straight into how Cal sucks and you’d be a better basketball coach? Could help us a lot in March, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT