ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Party GIF

I need a cigarette.

Calipari is going to stacked to the rafters, atomic bomb full of himself after the game. LOL
Trust the system, ice cream poop, the full regalia...

NOW you have my attention!

Right now- we may be the best rebounding team in the country and we are really good outside shooting team.

We have:

- The best rebounder in the country playing his best ball of the season.

- Elite PG play from a lottery pick.

- Two do-it-all forwards.

- Four guys on the court you have to guard from deep.

- Reeves- the kind of DGAF guard who tends to excel shooting under Cal.

- D is getting better.

It really comes down to Toppin. His transformation has made us dangerous, and allowed Livingston to play. Toppin is rebounding, playmaking, D’ing up and stroking it.

LFG. This is a team no one wants to play right now.

Apparently Bama has been doing that intro all year but they need to switch it up immediately. The fact they hadn't is suspect.

I’ve been about as mad at Calipari as a man can be for the last year - even kicked him out of the house - but I’ll be damned if that sonifabitch ain’t standing on my front steps with a dozen roses and a coupon to Paula Deen’s buffet. I know I shouldn’t but . . . ITS ALL YOU CAN EAT CHARGRILLED OYSTERS!!!! GET IN HERE!!!

Cal comes out praising the fans. Good on ya.

Takes a shot at "local media".

Do what you want today bud. You earned it.
Managed to shit on the fans on his way out, too. We're gunning for a 5 or 6 seed at the moment. I'm not eating any damn crow. Especially until I see him stick the landing in March. I wish he wasn't such a whiny bitch. Just win, dude. That's all we've ever wanted.

This team as a 5-7 vs a 8-10 would be huge. Again, game by game we have the chance to go down our leg Wednesday or keep it going. Neither would shock me.

I'm going to just enjoy this tonight.

I live most of my days for these next few weeks to come. It is who I am and I appreciate sharing it with people I don't know on an internet site. GBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT