ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 more quad one wins, possibly one with A@M at 31st and a likely win today.

They have a Quad 3 loss vs our 1 Quad 4 loss. Both teams are 12-1 against Quad 3&4.

I’m not saying they shouldn’t be ranked higher, but 26 spots? They are a 4 seed and we are a play in 11?

I get that we have a Quad 4 loss, but we also have a win @#3 UT, which ranks as the 2nd best win behind Bama @ Houston, Creighton's best win is arguably UConn.

I guess my point is, if we play them in the 6/11 matchup. Wouldn’t UK be favored?

Last edited:
U get a poster today as well:

FpMHHWcagAEErwp

* I'm still amazed at the sync of The Wizard of Oz and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon album. Purely coincedence, but still WTF.

That transition from black and white to color when "Money" starts is perfect.
Dropped some LSD and went down the “Wizard of Floyd” road more than once. The flying monkeys always got to me, sometimes good and sometimes bad.
It makes me sick that we are sitting around talking about f’n quad 3 wins/quad 4 losses and the bubble. UK fans, at 9 million per, deserve so much more. That fat whomp can go get pumped.

Had this same discussion with some random old dude at the post office this morning. He was none too happy that we are worrying about winning games this late in the year and whether or not that “we can make the GD tournament this year. You know we haven’t won in 6 GD years, don’t you”.

I didn’t have the heart to tell him that I think without Wheeler/Frederick I’m not sure we can win so I just smiled and agreed with him, no reason to stoke the fires of some guy working for the postal service.

Got out of the STL Mardi Gras ordeal which is nice. Awesome to be in Lex having a beer at drakes watching a big game. Missed the palpable feel around town. Just hoping we close this one as if we can win this we’re in I would think.

Reactions: jayroon
We get tripped and fall INTO a guy - FOUL

They reach, grab, set moving picks - incidental. (rolleyes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT