ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team is worse than 2020-21. That was a weird year with COVID, no preseason, etc. theat team sucked, but there were outside reasons too.

This team was a 2 seed last year, beat both finalists badly, brought back the NPOY and others and added by all accounts good players. This is malpractice.

Tshiebwe obviously has been found out over the past 12 months BUT…

It makes me sad he doesn’t have a coach who put an appropriate team or offense around him.

Dude’s routinely battling 3 guys.

I’m sure 99% of coaches would love the challenge of a team with a guy who baselines 15/13.

Kobe would roll over in his grave if he knew Toppin was disgracing him in his shoes night after night. The guy is another one that reeks of suck.

Heck if he had a coach who encourages him to shoot open 3s instead of long 2s ir driving into traffic, he may be a 35-37% shooter.

90% of our players’ miscues - driving into traffic, forcing the post, etc- are via direction of Cal.

This team is worse than 2020-21. That was a weird year with COVID, no preseason, etc. theat team sucked, but there were outside reasons too.

This team was a 2 seed last year, beat both finalists badly, brought back the NPOY and others and added by all accounts good players. This is malpractice.
Rack x ♾️

Feeling better and better about the decision to turn the UCLA game off in the 1H and vow to not watch a single UK game until Cal is gone. It sucks. I was lured back in to watch the Kansas game, thinking maybe, just maybe, we turned a corner. I was wrong. We all were.

I refuse to watch that fat wop drive our beloved program into the ground while raking in the cash. We're beyond hoping he can right the ship. He won't. And he can't. He refuses to accept he's the problem. When he's not being a giant gash and dodging his media duties, he gaslights the fans and even his own players. F*ck him.

I want more than anything to feel excited about our program. The gut-wrenching anxiety we felt making NCAA-T runs in 2010-2015. But it's gone. Replaced with antipathy, and resignation that losing is the norm.

No judgment if you choose to continue watching our inept coach sink this program's legacy. But I'm won't. And you shouldn't either.
Dude, you coming here after each game writing 1,000 word essays bragging about not watching the game is just as stupid as us watching it. GTFOH.

I feel like this is what it's like to watch a beloved family member die a slow, painful death. There are moments. Moments that you forget the state they're in when they say or do something that makes you forget. You just want to live in that joy for as long as it lasts, but it doesn't last long.

Dude, you coming here after each game writing 1,000 word essays bragging about not watching the game is just as stupid as us watching it. GTFOH.
😆 Blow me. Don't take your redass out on me.

To wit, I am wondering how there's any redass left in ya'll. What the f*ck were you expecting today? This game was going to turn out in one of two ways: (1) we win, but look like a flaming bag of dogshit; or (2) we lose, and look like a flaming bag of dogshit.

So kudos to you for being a super fan watching us shit the bed every game, and then bitching incessantly about it. If I'm the stupid one here, I'm totally fine with it.

😆 Blow me. Don't take your redass out on me.

To wit, I am wondering how there's any redass left in ya'll. What the f*ck were you expecting today? This game was going to turn out in one of two ways: (1) we win, but look like a flaming bag of dogshit; or (2) we lose, and look like a flaming bag of dogshit.

So kudos to you for being a super fan watching us shit the bed every game, and then bitching incessantly about it. If I'm the stupid one here, I'm totally fine with it.
Yeah, you’re a genius. You don’t watch a UK game to only come to a UK message board to write two page essays on not watching. I’m sure you do so much better in life than the rest of us with all your sheer genius.

Get real, bum.

Last edited:
Nothing more to say on this shitstain basketball team Randoms:

•. On way to TopGolf Edison w/wife

•. Booked couples massage at spa in Cape May next week… have never had this before… hope it doesn’t move.

•. Joe Jackson’s Look Sharp album holds up.

•. Wild Turkey 12 is the pretty easy to get bottle
to get. Had a pour and it’s delicious.

•. Joy stolen

•. Got my son a fraternity ceramic Beam decanter from the 80s from eBay.

•. Mazda Miata RF Sport is an unreal car. Test drove… blast

•. Pitchers and catchers report in 5 days

Reactions: funKYcat75
I mean he has publicly stated that his goal is to put players in the nba so why the hell should we be surprised. He changed what success looks like and his dumb ass boss didn’t hold him accountable.

I don't even care about "contemporary basketball" anymore. I don't care about style. I don't care about what our offense looks like, what our defense looks like, the rankings of our recruits, or what they do in the NBA.

I just want a coach who absolutely, positively hates to lose, and will do whatever it takes to make sure it doesn't happen. A coach who does everything....recruiting, roster-building, offense, defense, with the sole purpose of winning. A coach that wants to rip out the heart of every other program in the SEC. A coach where the "greatest night in program history" actually has to do with that program winning championships.

I want a guy who can do more with less, instead of less with more. This guy has every single available resource he needs. But he ain't it anymore. Period.

I looked at the entire list of current NCAA Division 1 head coaches. There are 14 who I would take RIGHT NOW to be at the helm over Cal. Would all of them come? Of course not. But I bet a half-dozen of them would, easily. Some of them haven't won as much as Cal have. But they've still won at places where it's harder to win. And they would freaking crawl to Lexington to have a shot at coaching here.

And once they got here, they'd obsess over championships. Not draft picks, not NIL pitches, but championships. They're winners. Their record may not reflect it, but they've been in gun fights with a knife. Put them at Kentucky, and they'd be in knife fights with a gun. Gregg Doyel said that's what we were getting with Cal...a guy who brings a gun to a knife fight. And that's who he WAS, but that's not who he IS. Not anymore.

Kentucky basketball is neither feared nor fun.

I mean he has publicly stated that his goal is to put players in the nba so why the hell should we be surprised.
Do you think he thinks he put John Wall, Boogie Cousins, KAT or about 30 others who were here for a single year in the NBA? My dead grandmother could have coached those guys and they’d still be in the NBA.

Do you think he thinks he put John Wall, Boogie Cousins, KAT or about 30 others who were here for a single year in the NBA? My dead grandmother could have coached those guys and they’d still be in the NBA.
Yes I do think he thinks that. It’s his only goal that he has set for himself so yes, he will take credit for that.

Lose @uga. Not his fault per him.

Reactions: 911guy
In his 3 minutes on the postgame, Cal sarcastically whined when it was pointed out we had two starters out today and vs South Carolina…

“Oh, well they’ll give us credit for that. They’ll give us credit for having two guys out. Yeah.”

F you, Cal.

NBA looks at college tape on high profile freshmen just like the NCAA committee looks at the SECCG when deciding seeding on Selection Sunday.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Yeah, you’re a genius. You don’t watch a UK game to only come to a UK message board to write two page essays on not watching. I’m sure you do so much better in life than the rest of us with all your sheer genius.

Get real, bum.
So you're still in the anger stage of grief. I flew past that and landed at acceptance. You should try it...

The majority of my post was a shot at Cal. I'm sure you know that. But if it makes you feel better to pick a slap-fight with me, I can't really spare a single f*ck to give. Take your weak personal pot-shots and shove 'em up your ass.

If you want to stay mad, direct it the right person. It's not me...

Down here in Tampa and my buddy says, “you want to watch the second half of the game at Hooters(the original of course)?”

Absolutely I said. The bartender (we were at a table) turns our tv to a different game with 4 minutes left and I couldn’t have cared less. Sad, 5 years ago I’d have marched up to the bar and said nope not yet pal.

Tshiebwe obviously has been found out over the past 12 months BUT…

It makes me sad he doesn’t have a coach who put an appropriate team or offense around him.

Dude’s routinely battling 3 guys.

I’m sure 99% of coaches would love the challenge of a team with a guy who baselines 15/13.
Not to mention how much most coaches would use it their advantage when the opposing team triple teams a guy leaving it 4 against 2. Seems relatively simple to me, but I’m just a Benny, at best.

I don't even care about "contemporary basketball" anymore. I don't care about style. I don't care about what our offense looks like, what our defense looks like, the rankings of our recruits, or what they do in the NBA.

I just want a coach who absolutely, positively hates to lose, and will do whatever it takes to make sure it doesn't happen. A coach who does everything....recruiting, roster-building, offense, defense, with the sole purpose of winning. A coach that wants to rip out the heart of every other program in the SEC. A coach where the "greatest night in program history" actually has to do with that program winning championships.

I want a guy who can do more with less, instead of less with more. This guy has every single available resource he needs. But he ain't it anymore. Period.

I looked at the entire list of current NCAA Division 1 head coaches. There are 14 who I would take RIGHT NOW to be at the helm over Cal. Would all of them come? Of course not. But I bet a half-dozen of them would, easily. Some of them haven't won as much as Cal have. But they've still won at places where it's harder to win. And they would freaking crawl to Lexington to have a shot at coaching here.

And once they got here, they'd obsess over championships. Not draft picks, not NIL pitches, but championships. They're winners. Their record may not reflect it, but they've been in gun fights with a knife. Put them at Kentucky, and they'd be in knife fights with a gun. Gregg Doyel said that's what we were getting with Cal...a guy who brings a gun to a knife fight. And that's who he WAS, but that's not who he IS. Not anymore.

Kentucky basketball is neither feared nor fun.

Bravo.

By the way, Oats is an ornery selfmade cutting edge sonofabitch who wants to beat everyone’s ass. That’s my dude. Get him before someone else does.

I've said SCORES of times, "I'm not watching another minute, but at the end of the day I can't do it. I have to watch"
I'm now to a point that I didn't think was possible; considering rooting against us, in the hopes that it will get SO horrible that UK is FORCED to start over.

How many points has Wallace scored since UK Dallas said he felt he could just take over out there?
20 vs Florida on only 10 shots. 24 vs Arkansas.

Didn't watch this game so no idea what he did. Since I read he was in foul trouble I'll assume 12-15 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT