ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the dress code is an untucked open collared power shirt with designer jeans and "cowboy boots" fuggin miss me when I'm downtown Sharing the Lex.

denzel washington GIF

Carson’s is really good, salmon bruschetta, yes please. Plus, one of the servers there has a fire body but face is alright, 98% there’s a gym crush there but haven’t delved into the poon pool at the place I work…yet.

- Thinking of trying Frank & Dino's before a show downtown this Friday night. Seems like it got a GYERO stamp of approval or two several months back?

- A couple of Ukrainian fellas are painting the entire house interior this week. Really enjoying that smell. Of the paint, not of the Ukrainians...just so we're clear.

- I'm not quite old enough to remember the NBC three-man booth of Packer, Enberg, and McGuire. But it's hard for me to imagine there being enough oxygen for both of those analysts in the same booth.

- Man, it'd be nice to land this Boley kid. I know he's a couple years off, but it feels like it's been forever since Stoops really keyed in on a stud HS QB prospect and landed him early (and kept him). His pops was a stud hooper.

- Fly Eagles Fly and whatnot.

Reactions: jayroon
Just another one of your terrible bets in a long line of them. Didn’t attend an NFL game in either. The last NFL game I was at in Nissan was to watch the Bengals advance to the AFC Championship.

The Titans have hit me up asking to buy tickets. Similar to your Facebook messages asking to invest in your bouton “empire”.

By Facebook messaging you mean the conversation that started with me saying I’d gladly take your Mark Stoops bet that he won’t be here after the 2020 season?

Glad you reminded me to look that up as it looks like that bet wasn’t paid.

Regardless of that you mean the conversation where I was congratulated by you on everything before that fell through in 2021 when we were looking to open in Woodford County and I mentioned I had 2 more investors to lock in……..everything got voted down because all of Lawrenceburg showed up with an attorney to fight us I just gave up once I realized the property owner I was working with and I saw things different.

Then I reached back out once this thing in Mount Washington came about to see if you had interest because of past discussions?

Clearly you think that is a dig at me, for reaching out to someone of which I’ve had past discussions with. The thing is I’m an open book, and it doesn’t bother me at all to tell all about anything in my life, ever, but if you want to think you are putting me down for considering you as a possible investor then what’s that say about you?

I’m happy for your success selling cardboard and flipping houses. I’m also happy your divorce has led you to something better.

Hopefully no one else robs you for $30,000 again, because that’s some shitty karma.

Just another one of your terrible bets in a long line of them. Didn’t attend an NFL game in either. The last NFL game I was at in Nissan was to watch the Bengals advance to the AFC Championship.

Also, I don’t claim to be too terribly smart when it comes to reading, writing or conveying a message.

But are you saying I’d lose a bet because you went to Nissan to watch the bengals but haven’t been to Paycor?

I mean, am I missing something or are you this dense?

Man I went to this steakhouse the other day and it was like 60 bucks. 60 bucks for a steak?! Why I could cook a steak at home medium rare in my underwear sitting in my lawn chair that tastes almost as good for even less money than that expensive restaurant!!

I really like Dudley's but now all I think about when someone brings it up is the fact they have 6 Oysters for $24. I mean, come on that's ridiculous. Anyone want <3oz of food for $30 after tax and tip?

Man I went to this steakhouse the other day and it was like 60 bucks. 60 bucks for a steak?! Why I could cook a steak at home medium rare in my underwear sitting in my lawn chair that tastes almost as good for even less money than that expensive restaurant!!
And the beer is colder too!! Ha ha!

Reactions: Ron Mehico
By Facebook messaging you mean the conversation that started with me saying I’d gladly take your Mark Stoops bet that he won’t be here after the 2020 season?

Glad you reminded me to look that up as it looks like that bet wasn’t paid.

Regardless of that you mean the conversation where I was congratulated by you on everything before that fell through in 2021 when we were looking to open in Woodford County and I mentioned I had 2 more investors to lock in……..everything got voted down because all of Lawrenceburg showed up with an attorney to fight us I just gave up once I realized the property owner I was working with and I saw things different.

Then I reached back out once this thing in Mount Washington came about to see if you had interest because of past discussions?

Clearly you think that is a dig at me, for reaching out to someone of which I’ve had past discussions with. The thing is I’m an open book, and it doesn’t bother me at all to tell all about anything in my life, ever, but if you want to think you are putting me down for considering you as a possible investor then what’s that say about you?

I’m happy for your success selling cardboard and flipping houses. I’m also happy your divorce has led you to something better.

Hopefully no one else robs you for $30,000 again, because that’s some shitty karma.
We have insurance for the theft of our small business. Considering I don’t know a thing about the bourbon business it shows you’re either stupid, broke or both.

If I made any internet bet and didn’t remember/pay just drop your Venmo and the amount and I’ll be happy to pay.

This post says more about you than me. You come off as exactly the opposite type of person I would invest in. But good luck on the next round of funding with internet friends.

Hit CCI a month or two ago (after Charlie Brown's), and it smelled like straight sewer...which is part of the charm, I suppose.

Blue Moon is what's REALLY missing down there, though. I'd kill for a random night out there w/ the crew. We flat burned that place up for a year stretch w/ all the Sherard Circle hoes after we finally tired of all the campus bars.

krazykats and I had a $100 bet about Kris Bryant hitting > .300. He paid in a very timely basis, although thru an intermediary because his Venmo was hacked/shut down/confiscated by the IRS.

Was expecting a money order, TBH.

We have insurance for the theft of our small business. Considering I don’t know a thing about the bourbon business it shows you’re either stupid, broke or both.

If I made any internet bet and didn’t remember/pay just drop your Venmo and the amount and I’ll be happy to pay.

This post says more about you than me. You come off as exactly the opposite type of person I would invest in. But good luck on the next round of funding with internet friends.

I’m broke, and stupid!

Take that $500 and pay your deductible bud.

Wish you nothing but the best.

-we hit/carry out suggins once a month...girls dig the catfish, my go to is spicy finger platter w/cheese fries (FAT!). French dip is pretty good. Tulip has a nice patio.

-did a lot of damage at the cci back in the day. Still hit it with a group after dinner out occasionally. Sober...which means I'm good for an hour and gotta get gone, everyone is *really* drunk there, as a rule.

Last edited:
krazykats and I had a $100 bet about Kris Bryant hitting > .300. He paid in a very timely basis, although thru an intermediary because his Venmo was hacked/shut down/confiscated by the IRS.

Was expecting a money order, TBH.

Man! Venmo is a pain to work around and they still refuse to let me have an account.

Surprisingly not a single person believes me about it either so I keep a screen shot of their email.

Harrodsburg Rd. Applebee's. RIP

I was enjoying their happy hour one evening with some friends, which was lovely as always. Had a girl tell me she could tie a cherry stem into a knot inside her mouth. I told her that was an urban legend and that no one could actually do that. She proved that she could. Twice.
You know how she did that, right?

I'm sure Boley is truly the exception (this time), but it would be a relief if the Central Kentucky fanbase could spare us all with another overhyped white QB from Lexington to fret about.

I mean I don't give a shit about Cutter Boley.
He's actually from Bowling Green. Lex Christian just recruited him up here last year.
I like Dudley's. Great spot. I also worship the buffalo chicken tender salad at Suggins (and Suggins in general).

Bit surprised we don't hear much in gyero about that place or even CCI tbh. Love both.
I'm a big fan of both Suggins and CCI. Hit Suggs for lunch regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT