ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Bengals making me nervous talking all this gas but in Burrow I trust. Think we make it four straight against the Chiefs.
The Cincy mayor's stupid ass paternity test proclamation was an open taunt to the Sports Gods. What an idiot.

If the Bengals lose tomorrow, I hope he gets impeached. Plus his name is Aftab. Wesley Willis his campaign manager or something?

Line is moving, so the trap is set. I hate that this game doesn’t rip until late.

Just want to make sure all my Wildcat friends are safe and sound.

You never know what people have going on. 7v7 in the south Dallas hood for me this weekend for example. Will keep my head on a swivel.

So - to what extent (if any) -- do you believe the NFL games are either scripted ....or their outcomes are heavily influenced by organized gambling?

I hadn't thought about it until last year - but two people greatly changed my mindset on the
topic

Last edited:
I just don't understand Mahomes and that ^.

I mean... he's arguably the best QB in the league and has been for a few years. You think Brady, Manning, Elway, maybe Favre, Montana, Marino, etc are allowing that shit out of their wife and brother? F*ck no. It's so weird.
Don’t know about Manning, Elway, Favre, Montana and Marino. But you’re right about me. Sherry better not act that way in the suite.

-Brady’s(not Tom) roommate is from Costa Rica. We’re taking him to his first game at Rupp.

-The stretch of seven pristine miles of beach between Navarre Beach and Pensacola is something you travelers need to check out.

-Anwar Stewart is here at Josie’s hosting a recruit. Seems to be having a good time.

- Fat Whop better roll the ball out and let our shooters shoot. We’re turning this season around tonight.

-UK/Bengals double dip would be epic.

Last edited:
- Jesus what an epic weekend of sports viewing for the Cats and Bengals fans. Blue is showing life, and Orange/Black is legit going to be one of the tops in the NFL for a good while. Burrow firmly on "Guys MattsCats Would Crush If He Were A Woman" list.

- Adventures in Babysitting and Can't Buy Me Love are two low-key 80s movies that I'll admit I'd watch anytime they are on TV.

Elizabeth Shue is the George Washington on my Mount Rushmore of 80s Crushes (maybe of all-time).

- Speaking of Shue (Karate Kid), rumors that Daniel LaRusso and John Lawrence will be at LexComicCon this year. Just got a notification that Tom Kenny (Spongebob) is coming, so already texted the kid to get ready to meet up.

If Ric Flair shows up again, could be off-the-charts.

- Grippo's BBQ chips crushed in-between my bread and bologna sandwich.

- WAY-TOO-EARLY-DERBY-PICKS:

1a. Forte
1b. Arabian Knight (Let's see if he romps today at the Southwest Stakes at Oaklawn)
3. Loggins
4. Cave Rock
5. Instant Coffee (who was in a race with a horse named, "Juan Valdez,"...made me chuckle)

Longshot: Jace's Road (also in today's stakes race)

- Found a bunch of old VHS tapes from 80's and 90's. Posted some of our 1994 high school prom on Facebook.

Got a message from a random girl saying she watched and saw her dad on it. It was the first time she ever saw him in live-action rather than pictures. He died when she was a baby.

Felt good, gang.

- Go Blue. And go Orange/Black.

Last edited:
No chance they start game on the app. Will just start late
It is far more tolerable for a game to start late when we are playing Kansas at 8 pm on a Saturday than when we are playing some bullshit SEC school at 9 pm on Tuesday.

I'd far prefer to wait 15 minutes to see the whole game on the channel it is supposed to be on rather than spending the same 15 minutes f***ing with apps.

At the 17:20 mark of the second half, Notre Dame has zero turnovers against Louisville. I'm curious what the record is on that. Louisville being this historically bad is just so satisfying.

Notre Dame is 9-12, btw.

Reactions: jayroon
Navarre to Pensacola is indeed beautiful, hence why it’s called the emerald coast. Buddy of mine lives in Destin and is constantly trying to get me to
Move back to Florida there to open a gym with him. Not ready to open a gym as I have a lot more to learn but that area is definitely a possibility down the road.

Once this line gets down to UK -1 I’m in a lot of trouble here. Not sure I’ll be able to resist.

I saw Eric Crawford and maybe one or two other media members recently say that there is no chance KP gets fired. I get that’s the general rule, but maybe there should be exceptions?

I'm a sucker for exceptionalism. It's why I love Kentucky basketball. The pursuit of something that's unparalleled. Never been done before. This Louisville team scratches that itch.

I think they always postpone these prime time Saturday night games if the early games run over.

It’s why our Champions Classic game always seems to start at 10.

I used to always chuckle when a game on the local JP Sports affiliate, WAVE 3, would start late due to the first game on a Saturday running past 3:00.

The Faithful would flood WAVE 3 with calls and they would have to run a message on the bottom of the screen basically saying they had no control and would join the UK game while in progress, which of course made it worse and cause The Faithful to become even more redassed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT