ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Memphis story sounds like it will go into the “I have no idea what anyone is talking about and don’t care to” file, along with whatever that is a photo of that 80 proof posted. A+ effort for referring to it as “news” though, well done there.

^ I wouldn’t venture near “rough” areas in any medium to large size city this weekend since you don’t know what is happening.

This Memphis story sounds like it will go into the “I have no idea what anyone is talking about and don’t care to” file, along with whatever that is a photo of that 80 proof posted. A+ effort for referring to it as “news” though, well done there.
Swing and a miss.

It’s the lead on every 5pm newscast across 7 networks.

Every city that has an FBI office has been warned of impending protest.

The WH press secretary said that Joe Biden wants every American to go out and protest.

Enjoy Friday night.

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
Should I cancel taking 14 teenagers to top golf tomorrow for a bday? 5-7p so I can get back home in time for the game.

Was hopeful this trip would get my kid into ANYTHING besides video games!

Serious post (just want to caveat that for anth so he knows):

There's not one gd thing that "political" about what *allegedly* went down in Memphis. A bunch of cops literally beat a guy to death. Neither party is responsible, nor does either support this type of behavior, and bringing these people to justice will be a collective effort.

I just feel like getting this off my chest, if you will, given the impending finger pointing, team picking, and hate filled blame we're about to endure over the next week or two.

Should I cancel taking 14 teenagers to top golf tomorrow for a bday? 5-7p so I can get back home in time for the game.

Doubt much goes down but you never know. Probably safe being back before 9-10.

Did you get 3 bays? Only 6 can play in a bay. If not everyone is playing, then you can have up to 8 in a single bay. Just an fyi.

^ I wouldn’t venture near “rough” areas in any medium to large size city this weekend since you don’t know what is happening.

Good to know I should venture into rough areas in large cities all other weekends though, would’ve never known if I didn’t follow the “news” so closely, so thanks. Was planning on venturing into the rough parts of Detroit with my wife and 3 toddlers in a couple weeks so you saved me tons of embarrassment.

Frank Pepe Clam Pie tonight 🤌🏻👍🏻👌🏻.Extree 10 minutes on treadmill tomorrow morning, but so worth it.

Held a Parker’s Heritage in my hands today until shopkeep said it’s $800. GTFOH. Hardins Creek Jacobs Well consolation for $149. Speaking of bourbon, what happened to Justin’s? Busted for selling stolen bottles? Is that the story?

My kid is rushing fraternities. Bid day is tomorrow… we shall see who the lucky group is to get him.👳🏿‍♀️👳🏾‍♂️👵🏾 Jugdish, Lonnie?

Last edited:
Thrown Under Bus GIFs | Tenor

All aboard!

- Cats by 11. Biggest concern is Kansas targeting Tshiebwe with P&Rs all night, but I just think this team and BBN (especially) is ready to make a statement. Honestly, I’ve felt Kansas has been overrated all year.

- Bengals making me nervous talking all this gas but in Burrow I trust. Think we make it four straight against the Chiefs.

- Mahomes doesn’t seem like a bad guy but those State Farm commercials and his annoying family make him hateable.

- LFG

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT