ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adams is country boy strong. Guess it’s easy to confuse him from some 7’ goofball because he doesn’t go around running his mouth and staying in situations where he is tested, but typically that’s because once he enters a situation the situation is immediately over.

Already getting redass thinking about SEC West Arkansas on a Tuesday night at 9pm and this white boy being on fire in Rupp.

Anyone else named Defensive MVP of the prestigious Newport Fire Department Cranberry Bowl, leading their undersized Dayton Roadrunners to an upset over those big bad kids from Newport?

I was a 2-way threat, too, catching a pop pass for a big 6-yard gain.

I mean, SAE’s state championships and game-winning playoff TDs are cool. But MVP in a bowl game as an 8-year old? The stuff dreams are made of.
Did you have 2 rules made up during the year to keep you from scoring every time you touched the football in 6th grade?

I’d pay cash to see Steven Adams smack the marbles out of Shannon Sharpe’s mouth.

I peaked at 10. Played third base on Graig Nettles’ kid Little League team. Wore #9 and I raked, of course.

Good to see Cal appears to have not learned any of the obvious lessons from the last two games when it comes to rotations.

PLAY FREDRICK, REEVES, AND OSCAR TOGETHER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE YOU FAT (but apparently not as fat as B Rax) F***.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Be interested to know our all time 3pt % at Rupp under cal. Seems bad.

Oscar needs all the touches this game.

Edit I'm chumps

They got a rebound earlier, and I’m pissed. Put in 3 more forwards and stop this nonsense RIGHT NOW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT