ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late, but team PTI with respect to brussels sprouts.
Yes, they DO have a taste w/o the butter, etc. And that taste is - bitter

Reactions: PTI (pti)
I mean, WTF?

If we lose tonight, how in TF do we even make the tourney? We’ve got 5 games left against ranked teams, so I guess unless we win like 3-4 of those, and/or make the SEC Tournament Finals….

[laughing] [laughing]

What a gd disaster.

Starting to think we only beat Tennessee because Barnes is only slightly more evolved than Cal offensively. And they missed a half dozen layups.

Spread, drive, layup. Repeat. Maybe try a zone, Cal because this defense ain't it.

Reactions: jayroon
This team simply isn’t very good. This past Saturday was an anomaly. Back to the norm.

Good grief it’s such a chore for this team to score. They honestly may be the worst offensive team I’ve seen at UK, including Sutton’s last year in 88-89.

This team simply isn’t very good. This past Saturday was an anomaly. Back to the norm.

Good grief it’s such a chore for this team to score. They honestly may be the worst offensive team I’ve seen at UK, including Sutton’s last year in 88-89.
Have you not been watching the last 5 years? This crap started with the Knox team and other than a few flashes here and there we have struggled to score more often than not.

What are the rules for all the other teams in the SEC that actually constitute a foul?

Just now Toppin and Oscar were both hammered, no whistle. We breathe hard on a Dawg or any player and FOUL!

Sigh. Anyway, Let’s Fing Go Blue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT